The old W100 that I built is on ebay.

-
So were you havin a brain malfunction when you sold it?

I've said it before, but it bears repeating...That's the best-looking paint I've ever seen on a truck of that body style from a layout point of view. I'm sure the quality is great as well.

I remember that build (btw, I'm on RCC as "ChrisKD") You had alot of work in that truck.

That build made me want to put a Utiline Bed on my lil D50, simply because your truck was so awesome.

Seller updated the information on the auction.

On Jan-02-12 at 07:53:21 PST, seller added the following information:

"THIS TRUCK HAS AN ALTERED SUSPENSION - THIS TRUCK HAS A LIFT KIT - THIS TRUCK HAS HAD WELDING DONE ON THE FRAME - THIS TRUCK HAS HAD REPAIRS DONE TO THE BODY AND FRAME - THIS IS NOT AN OORIGINAL TRUCK - THIS TRUCK HAS HAD MODIFICATIONS - PLEASE DO NOT BID OR REMOVE BIDS IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN ORIGINAL NON-ALTERED - NON-REPAIRED TRUCK - I MAKE NO CLAIMS OTHER THAN THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A BEAUTIFULLY REDONE/RESTORED "1975" DODGE PICK UP."

seen the build thread on your truck when you were building it. wicked truck too bad a dealer has it and doesn't know anything

and from what I remember you didn't have to do any frame repairs, the frame looked mint when you cleaned it down!

and from what I remember you didn't have to do any frame repairs, the frame looked mint when you cleaned it down!

The front frame rails were tweaked and I had to be pulled back square and welded, but the truck is straight. It's also titled as a D100 because someone along time ago put a 73 W100 frame under it.

-
Back