The One Nobody Wanted

-

Hillbilly Mopars69

Reaction score
I started out with a 68 convertible dart, restored it and drove it for ten years, decided it was time for a new project after helping my wife restore her 66 cuda.
So the search began,I wanted to find a 69 hard top so first Carlisle , no luck nothing worth messing with, then Craigslist still no luck, so thought give ebay a try, saw a 69 there looked interesting, thought about it, then got busy with farmin, went back later in the fall to see what was around see if I could get a project for the winter, looked for the same 69 and there it was, now Im wonderin why is it still listed after several months, was there something wrong with it, so made a bid for it thinking I would be outbid, well got home from work that night and I had won it, seems no one else wanted it so got lucky. So now I have my project car. Here she is.........

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
Now all we need are some pics of your new project...

i started out with a 68 convertible dart, restored it and drove it for ten years, decided it was time for a new project after helping my wife restore her 66 cuda.
So the search began,i wanted to find a 69 hard top so first carlisle , no luck nothing worth messing with, then craigslist still no luck, so thought give ebay a try, saw a 69 there looked interesting, thought about it, then got busy with farmin, went back later in the fall to see what was around see if i could get a project for the winter, looked for the same 69 and there it was, now im wonderin why is it still listed after several months, was there something wrong with it, so made a bid for it thinking i would be outbid, well got home from work that night and i had won it, seems no one else wanted it so got lucky. So now i have my project car. Here she is.........

where?

Welcome to FABO and along with the others I am very excited about seeing your project.

Are you having difficulty loading pics?

Because they are prob to big.
Look into resizing them with a photo program, as most printers even come with a program to do it so you may already have the stuff to do it.
If not, then look into Googles Picasa program here http://picasa.google.com/

Oka, here we go lets see if I got this figured out now, thanks for the info on photo program. Wife

Attachments

• IMG_0144 (640x480).jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0150 (640x480).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0148 (800x600).jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0149 (800x600).jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 248
Welcome aboard, Nice very nice project

Now next question how do I move this thread to the members restorations site. Wife
I would start a new one and keep this one going :cheers: Copy the pictures and your plans and your first step so we can enjoy :coffee2:

nice looking dart... that first pic already shows that car has a nice little "attitude" haha

she looks like she wants to roll already

Welcome to FABO Hillbilly Mopar69!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some more pictures of your cars - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06133.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 116
-
Back