The one thing I love about my car

-
All the noises and squeaks they make when you drive them. The sound of the wind whipping through the weatherstrip, and the way they wander down the road!!

I like them because it's an interactive drive, not like the sterile experience of new cars!! Geof

Its mirror on the drivers door. So i can watch chevy, and import owners cry.

The POS is paid for!

Haha Mark, do we ever really get our Mopars paid for? There is nothing else you want to do to your car? You can owe the bank nothing and you will still be paying for the car. Didn't somebody mention a converter?

When you gonna get back to the track?

Oh yeah what do I like about my fish? I has some real classic back in the day hot rod potential and sounds pretty cool as it is now. Besides I am having a blast racing you and Casey and the hapless chebbies that get in the other lane.

When I pull up to a stop light in my Valiant 340 and the person next to me rolls up their window cause they can't hear on their cell phone :finga:

I can drive all day long, and not see another one like it.

Yep! Pretty rare to see a '71 Dart going down the road, and I've even gone to several Goodguys shows without seeing a single fastback Barracuda! (Including MINE, unfortunately... I really need to get it finished...)

I've been to a few shows with my son-in-law (die-hard Ford man, '69 Mustang fanatic and '67 Fairlane GTA owner) and his boss (Bowtie boy who's spending wheelbarrow-loads of $$$ building a Detroit Speed-suspended, late-model-'Vette-drivetrain '69 Camaro), and it's fun to point out the DOZENS of those cars at any show - cookie-cutter cars that people hardly look at because there are 10 more just like them parked nearby! Same thing at the drags. Chevy, Ford, Chevy, Ford, Chevy, Ford... ho, hum.

Mopar or No Car!

(1) No one ever asks to borrow it !..Cuz they just know .....
(2) Fly windows & floor vents who needs air !

too many things: its mine, its easy to fix/customize and change things on, it gets me anywhere, everyone stares while i drive it. the list goes on

People ask me how much I want for my car I tell them and they walk away

People ask me how much I want for my car I tell them and they walk away

The local tax office thinks that my '71 Twister is worth $7700. It needs everything and I told them to please write me a check for it. They didn't find the humor in it?? I was serious!

But...everybody thinks they can get it for $500 because it's in primer??! What the.....

All the noises and squeaks they make when you drive them. The sound of the wind whipping through the weatherstrip, and the way they wander down the road!!

I like them because it's an interactive drive, not like the sterile experience of new cars!! Geof

New cars...exciting as a stale sandwich!!!

-
Back