The one thing I love about my car

-
The thing I like most about my car is non of the guys I work with appreciate it and I know when I am done it will eat there cars for breakfast lunch and dinner and be begging for seconds.

The thing I like most about my car is non of the guys I work with appreciate it and I know when I am done it will eat there cars for breakfast lunch and dinner and be begging for seconds.

Have to agree with this one... also with the fact that it's completely paid for and super easy to work on.

OH and it has those fantastic air vent doors under the dash that blow air STRAIGHT at your crotch LOL!!! Perfect for long summer drives when you've been sitting in the seat for a while. :thumrigh:

I am 29 years old and drive a '65 Chrysler Newport daily. It has personality and is easy is to fix. No car payment, no inspection, no smog/emissions testing.

My buddies girlfriend has a new Ford Focus and is making a $372 monthly payment. At $3.50/3.60 for the average price of gas, that will buy me 103 gallons for that $372 a month payment. After the $372 payment, collision insurance and new car taxes; where are the savings?

It's a personal preference thing but I am not crazy about new cars.

I love the fact that my car scares my wife and oldest son so they wont drive it and my youngest son who wants to drive it in the worst way cant he lives 4 states a way win win for me Yeah>>>.

I can drive all day long, and not see another one like it.

I don't live in the past but my Dart and I drive there whenever we can.

It's a Mopar!!, It's Paid for!!, and I can see where the Spark plugs are Located!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

it accelerates with the front wheels off the ground!
it is my first car
its a 9 second hot rod

Attachments

• Epp on the wheelie bars at Norwalk running 9.60's.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 118
dat b*#ch is paid for and no matter what I seem to do to mess it up I can find a way to fix it. shes tough and resilient with 318 CI of pure hard working spirit

-
Back