The Pain.

-
I dont remember all of last night, I do remember them having a lot of trouble with the bottom tooth. Michelle said it took them 25 minutes to remove it. The top tooth was out in five then there was 10 minutes of draining the fluid out of my cheek.I feel so much better today though.

Damn, after reading this thread I sure am glad I never got my wisdom teeth. It's a genetic thing in my family. Half the kids have them and half don't. I was one of the lucky ones.

Jack

RPM said:
sorry about the pain your going through. Have not ever had it that bad, but had to have some wisdom yanked myself. However, bea ssured its not the worst pain you can have. Try kidney stones.....you'll want to eat a .45

hope things get better.

-RPM

Wow, kidney stones. Now THERE'S a trump card! I worked with a guy whom when through that and he said it was brutal. The teeth-thing I've experienced, but not stones. Either way, pain sucks....

Adam should be taken care of today if the infection went away. I hope he's OK....
nerv0002.gif

Im doing ok, Just very uncomfortable. Lots of swelling still. They actually removed the drain and stitches this morning. Im hoping I'll be ok for work on monday. Im tired of being home.

I hope your feeling better Pal..... Once the gum heals you'll be sucking down Burbon & Dorittos like nuthin happened!
exct0005.gif

FASTBACK340 said:
I hope your feeling better Pal..... Once the gum heals you'll be sucking down Burbon & Dorittos like nuthin happened!
exct0005.gif

Not a big Duritos Fan. Tostisos and Salsa

I can sure sympathize about the tooth, been there and done that and it sure wasn't any fun. But if you think you're in pain now, try a kidney stone sometime!! 3 years ago I had 4 in a row. The first one hit me while I was at work, I thought I was gonna throw up from the pain. My buddy took me to the hospital and I was cussing him every second for "driving too slow". He was doing 75 in a 55.. lol. Once I got there they hit me with the morphine, and it was from wanting to eat a bullet to la-la land in about 5 minutes. I was so stoned that I literally couldn't talk. My cousin is a nurse in the ER and when she found out I was there came to check on me, and I had all these perfectly good words in my head and all that came out my mouth was slurred unintelligible crap. I thought I'd had a stroke. My cousin was laughing at me and said "dont' worry,you're o.k., you're just REAL stoned". I had to wait 3 days for surgery (the stone was hiding behind a pelvic bone and they couldn't sonic it) with lots of fun pain pills. If I take a pain pill, I'm out for the count. I could never be a druggie, I'd never wake up in time to take another.. lol. Anyway, they went up in me and broke up a 9mm stone and left behind a piece of tubing running from my kidney to my bladder with a string hanging out of you know where to get it back with later. That was also not a fun experience. The next 2 I passed at home. One was just a little thing about the size of a BB, the other one was the size of a pea and hurt alot. The fourth one they broke ultrasonically and it was a piece of cake compared to the others. It's been over 3 years now, and I hope I NEVER have another one. But then again I hope I never have another infected tooth. Good luck, and don't take to many pain pills!!

-
Back