The Pheonix

-

67 prostreet gt

Reaction score
As most of probably know a lady t boned my old car "the beast" well last night I brought home the newest member of our family she is a 1967 dodge dart gt hardtop she is a ladder bar car with a full cage (12 point) small tire to and there is a mark Williams 9 inch under the rear with 4.86 rear gears

The game plan
- replace the rear gears with 3.92
- put the 526 under the hood
- sway bars front and rear
-17 inch wheels all the way around
- custom interior
- custom sound system
- custom headers
- paint the hood black
- all qa1 adjustable shocks to all corners
- go auto cross racing
-HAVE FUN!!!!

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,519
  • photo_002.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,444
  • photo_003.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,447
  • photo_004.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,477
  • photo_005.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,471
  • photo_006.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,454
That cowl scoop was hideous IMO!!!!!! Looks like a nice starting point. How about an update on your brother - how is he doing?

He is doing great actually just four more weeks and he is out of the boot he and I r working on an rc truck for him to race down at a big big big car show this February

Ok how do u spell it then

Hmmmm, I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a guess that you have your forum settings arranged to NOT show signature lines?? I own and operate Phoenix Specialty Coatings, a custom powder coating shop in Tennessee. :-D

Going to work now and trying to keep a straight face ............

My buddy Ryan Riley who goes to Penn State University Park was informing me of your incident and showed me some pretty saddening pictures. Really happy you were OK. It looked like nothing I have seen before the way the car was hit so hard.

Are you going to be able to salvage anything off the original car?

Charlie

That thing is sweet! (Other than that scoop of course! lol)

I have come to the conclusion that in order to make the car do what I want it to do I have to ditch the engine and transmission so as of November 20th once the engine is finally removed from the engine bay of the last car it will be for sale along with the transmission and the s60 rear end

Front end is coming off for powder coating ( granny apple green) and the good is going to have a hemi six pack put on and I think I'll keep the hood white it has kinda grew on me

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,266
  • photo_002.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,266
Daggum Leanna, I didn't know you were that close!! I thought you were in like Wisconsin or Arizona or somewhere! (I don't know why) I live like 30-40 minutes north of Clarksville, TN. I'll definitely have to get you do do some powder coating for me! Once I get a car that is...

Not sure how well ladder bar suspension would translate to autocross. Might as well try it out...if it doesn't work I would think a triangulated 4 link could be set up and be much more corner friendly.

As the old saying goes " you'll always miss 100% of the shots u don't take" if the ladder bars work great if not then ill make it work

Daggum Leanna, I didn't know you were that close!! I thought you were in like Wisconsin or Arizona or somewhere! (I don't know why) I live like 30-40 minutes north of Clarksville, TN. I'll definitely have to get you do do some powder coating for me! Once I get a car that is...

After getting wiped out by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the shop was named for the rebirth aspect of the word rather than logistics. It would be an honor to meet and do some work for you, but remember that it doesn't have to be car parts. I work on anything metal up to 6'9". Check out the Miscellaneous Metals section of my website Gallery sometime ...

-
Back