The Pheonix

-
A pass at Beaver Springs Dragway.

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

I keep forgetting I have this thread. Cars changed a little bit since last update and this winter she is going under the knife again for a rebuild, lots of little things to fix and repair and some more modifications. Shooting for SEMA Young Guns competition, only thing though is I have until the weekend before my 28th birthday to win the Preliminary Competition to get in. Nothing like a little bit of a time crunch to get things rolling right? Before all this can happen though I need that 9 Second Time slip and this past winters updates should do just the trick to make it happen:D

Yeah it's worth a shot.

But having driven my own ladder car on the street and set up a few in friends cars, I know it will handle like crap. It only allows up and down movement, there is NO ability to articulate side to side. Your rear will essentially lock up and bind, then break the tires loose when you hit a corner hard.
I had a ladder bar 406 vega, was great on the dragstrip w/ 14x32`s on it, but rattled and rode fairly bad on the street, not too terrible on the hi way, but was rough riding----------

-
Back