The Pheonix

-
Holly **** 512 smallblock? Thought my 426 smallblock was big. I feel very inadequate now!

Ya 512 small block

18.5 to 1 compression on methanol

Easily a 55,000 dollar engine

Originally built back in the 90's for pro stock truck

Should make easily 900 hp

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Wow......... Had to be totally custom. Even an R3 block biggest I've ever heard of is 461. Love to hear that sucker wrap up

Heard it run today and it was detonating hard at the top end it had so much blow by in one day they extract 8 quartz of oil from the pipes and they say that the problem is that the rings aren't seating right and due to someone over boring the motor it is difficult to decide wat to do

15x15 steel wheels courtesy of stockon wheels powdercoated by the local powder coated

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 704
Motors back

736 hp 711 tq 93 octane pump gas

Transmission is put together

God I love the looks of this thing it looks sinister now

Oh and this is how much it weighs minus a converter and gas and all the fluids and my fat ***

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 705
  • photo_002.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 747
  • photo_003.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 698
  • photo_004.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 686
  • photo_005.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 705
  • photo_006.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 704
Headers r in...... Finally 8 hours to put two fenderwells in

Also didnt help that this little one was out here

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 649
  • photo_002.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 637
  • photo_003.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 639
  • photo_004.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 623
  • photo_005.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 656
update Time!!!!!! Got an internship at UMI performance and I am currently in charge of their new Mopar suspension line and mopar parts

Update TIme again

Lots of redoing to do in the engine compartment the shock mounts need to be redone to allow for more clearance for the headers and we r pushing the motor back further then before to allow for more weight distribuition. Interior is fully gutted and the rear suspension is pulled out to get powder coated and cleaned up. I may just blow it bck apart to redo the front suspension cause it has been bothering me the front end that something isn't right with it and the k member is being redone thanks to someone getting stripper on the powder coating. man the powder coaters are going to love me by the time this is all said and done

PICTURES SOON TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RMS suspension is under the front end now and the car will be on airbags soon as well. Motor is painted and transmission is mated to the car for the last time as well. Trying to have to the car done in time for motorama in Harrisburg in February.

Motor in (finally) and low way low..... time for exhaust

Attachments

• IMG_0840[1].jpg
    43 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_0845[1].jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_0842[1].jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 546
How was it dealing with stockton wheel? They seemed cool on the phone but never done business with them. Car looks wicked!

I talked to a old guy there and he was pretty chill and calm about everything the wheels arrived no problems and quickly very happy with the end results but one thing is that when you powder coat the wheels DONT POWDER COAT THE AREA AROUND THE LUG NUTS!!!!!

I talked to a old guy there and he was pretty chill and calm about everything the wheels arrived no problems and quickly very happy with the end results but one thing is that when you powder coat the wheels DONT POWDER COAT THE AREA AROUND THE LUG NUTS!!!!!

??? I'm dying to know ...

:worthles:

Motor in (finally) and low way low..... time for exhaust

lookin' good!....and mean, just the way I like em'

I read (in the suspension section, I think) where you want to air-bag this... oil pan looks like it is less than 2" off the deck now.....how much lower do you want to go?

Merry Christmas,
Denny

526 ci

K1 technologies crank and rods

ARP fasteners used throughout

Keith Black Pistons

(Don't ask for specs I know this motor but not that much)

Indy top end

Pro systems SV-1 carb (95mm

Stahl headers (2inch)

736hp 711tq

Built assembled and dyno'ed by shady dell speed shop state college pa

Pictures for update on progress

Attachments

• image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 478
lookin' good!....and mean, just the way I like em'

I read (in the suspension section, I think) where you want to air-bag this... oil pan looks like it is less than 2" off the deck now.....how much lower do you want to go?

Merry Christmas,
Denny

Static I want another inch higher and on air-ride I want to be able to have the oil pan 1/2 an inch off the ground

Update Time!!!!!!!!

Redoing seat mounts for NHRA rules and also there is a paint and wheel change in the air.......... think p40 and patina lol anyone do sketches on here?

Main Seat mounts are don't finishing up rear seat mount soon gotta pull motor out of my truck tonight. I think I spun a bearing

-
Back