The Sedan is for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I'm really surprised no one has been interested, at least from the pile of killer parts point of view.....

killer deal if only i didn't get that 52 f1... (btw, which may not be staying long...:angryfir:) we're all hoping you get to keep her... but if you must:protest:... we wish you the best of luck with the sale... it's only a matter of time... :clock:
sorry, didn't mean to :pirat: the thread

:hello2: T,

I can't believe this hasn't sold or traded yet.....

Don't give up on FABO please :toothy10:

Hey C! Thanks for the thoughts. I don't get it either, but I guess it's just the way things are.

$2500 cash or will take cash and 408 stroker kit

last call

I guess no one has any honor to their word anymore. Had a guy tell me he "was buying" my Hemi car, then goes poof. Then someone off here tells me he "is buying" the Sedan and has checked on shipping etc. Said he was gonna call me on Friday the 12th.

Well guess what. No call. And when I finally press the issue with a PM he says he bought a different car. Didn't bother to tell me. Just left me waiting for the call that he said he was gonna make.

people make me sick

Thanks. I would split it all up IF the body sold first. But if I started selling parts before the body went I'd be afraid I'd be left with just the body and no parts for it.

I may be headed to Carlisle. IF someone is interested then let me know right away. My trailer may wind up out of my possession and tied up for some time, so I would need to know SOON. Since I'm 1400+ miles from Carlisle I won't drag it up there for free (dropping from 28+mpg in the Stang to maybe 13 in the truck towing) but if someone were interested and wanted to work something out I would welcome negotiations.

This needs to go. It's 92 inside my building WITH the A/C running full tilt. I need this gone so I can have the roof (all 3000sq/ft of it) painted with a special thermal coating. ( http://www.atlasthermalcoatings.com/ ). Supposedly will make 15-20 degrees difference.....

It works Sedan, All of the postal office's in the county area's got it dun.
Bump and hope all go's well bud :cheers:

Dang your shop is bigger than my house :read2:

memkie, the bad part is this is where I live as well. So it's 92 inside the living space, and hotter than that in the shop. I hope this stuff works, but I can't do it if I don't raise some cash.

memkie, the bad part is this is where I live as well. So it's 92 inside the living space, and hotter than that in the shop. I hope this stuff works, but I can't do it if I don't raise some cash.
Dang man :clock: That's hot!! Sell something and get you a kiddy pool and cool off =P~
Its about 81 in my house and 98 out side again today, I am sure the thermal coating will help 8).

Yeah well....I've had it and my Hemi car for sale and I can't even get a smartass offer from anyone.

gee...not even a bite with me dragging it half way cross the country. Guess I'll just warehouse the parts and drag the body off for a trade in when the $3500 vouchers are available

In a spot. This needs to go. $2250, and I'm losing my *** at that

I'd be interested...but you'll have to take the wheels off of it...:toothy10:

(That's a little inside joke between Tem & I...)

Just a bump for Tem...

Thanks Ray. I really don't understand. Not only does no one want this car and parts, but apparently no one wants to take my money for parts either.....

sad state of affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back