the shout out from 67Dart273

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pauly v.100

Reaction score
yeah, a real nice guy!!!
this is the PM i got from him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya know buddy, you're becoming a REAL asshole here

Evidently YOU cannot read simple English.

The box YOU are so ******* Proud OF is being put together by "someone."

All I was merely trying to point out --to a technically competent guy like Redfish-- is that these are a product that can be bought and configured BY HIM ---not you-- to his liking.

I'm not trying to rain on your *** buddy's parade, if he wants to sell these WTF?

Now **** OFF

Think your both making a big deal about nothing. I read the thread. IMO there was no issue till neither one of you knew when to stop badgering each other. Hope this issue goes back farther than todays electrical enclosure thread. If it doesn't, I think you both may be being a little sensitive about an issue in a public forum. Takes two to argue, with that being said I'm out. LOL...

It is not unexpected with this big of a group
and things get out of hand fast.

Still no reason to post this language in general discussion where our younger members view it. Send it to a moderator.

Still no reason to post this language in general discussion where our younger members view it. Send it to a moderator.

I agree.
That relay enclosure thread got so out of hand that I'm now unsubscribed from a thread that I started.
I'll be unsubscribed from this one too.

yeah, a real nice guy!!!
This is the pm i got from him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya know buddy, you're becoming a real asshole here

evidently you cannot read simple english.

The box you are so ******* proud of is being put together by "someone."

all i was merely trying to point out --to a technically competent guy like redfish-- is that these are a product that can be bought and configured by him ---not you-- to his liking.

I'm not trying to rain on your *** buddy's parade, if he wants to sell these wtf?

Now **** off
w o w :???:

This should be brought to the attention of the head masters .

Not the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back