The tattoo thread

-
Yeah I see them. I was told I was going to bruise in that spot and didnt. He also said I cry like a girl in the easy spots but dont seem to flinch in the painful spots, LOL

this is my oldset daughter she has got them everywhere.
212-1.jpg

Grease monkey on my left forearm and koi is on my wife shoulder

Attachments

• monkey.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 211
  • 0502111450a.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 227
i know this thread is kinda old but here is a few of mine i have 9 total

Attachments

• 229791_10150249140308531_1762426_n.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 183
  • l.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 172
  • lfhdfh.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 173
Should be going next week for some more work. Im left arm in about 85% done.

Skin cancer surgery will be all healed by the time I go to AZ in May. Need to call my buddy and set up an appointment, hoping to get everything touched up.....And maybe have him try to come up with something that runs across my chest that can tie both my sleeves together....

prayers through recovery! and id start working on the chest piece idea right now lol
I am not an artist, I leave this kind of stuff up to him. I went to see him for one of my weekly visits and he asked about my one leg that we had not discussed yet. He told me he had something for me. He was on vacation and could not sleep so he watched a couple of horror movies. And came up with this idea of an alien bug invasion with a doctor trying to figure out how to kill them. He sketched it out on a very large poster board. I was the fourth or fifth person he asked. He needed to scale it down some but it sure came out nice. I think the pictures of it are on this thread....-
Pictures are in posts 81-84. Did not put any pictures up of my back piece. It did not heal right. I developed some lumps that when it healed the color was gone. He is going to attempt to fix it....

Nice tat and beautiful girl, sorry for your loss

ah man, sorry for the lost, that's a beautiful tat

I'll throw in my condolences, too. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

And I'll echo the sentiments on the tattoo. Takes one helluva good artist to do a portrait right. I don't think there's any in this area who could do one justice, even though they think they can.

The artist who did this was a 20 year old who went to school with Alexis and has done some great work.

-
Back