The tattoo thread

-
Here are some of my arms. The cars are from my really good friend Jon who just passed from brain cancer. I have half my back done and my ribs and some on my legs.

Attachments

• IMG_2509.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 708
  • IMG_2510.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 570
  • IMG_2511.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_2512.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 551
Here are some more. Haley is my 2 year old daughter.

Attachments

• IMG_2513.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_2514.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_2515.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_2516.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_2517.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 527
Im not looking forward to having the inside of mt upper arms done. I think Im going to do something in negative there so the bare skin it the picture. LOL
Nothing I hate more than seeing a tattoo that looks like it is supposed to wrap around an arm but it does not. I am so looking forward to going for my touch up work. When we last spoke about it Tim is going to clear his schedule and have me in the chair all of a Friday & Saturday night. Getting inked was therapeutic in a way. I am hoping that my wife gets hers started on her next trip to AZ. Tim is going to start drawing it. Now that I am thinking about it, my first statement is not true. What I hate even more is wall art. Nothing like seeing your tattoo on someone else. My leg with the Night of the Living Dead on it was going to be a Vampire scene. I saw a Post Card in the mail one day and got a copy of it. Tim had it all drawn up and we were going to get started on it, a week before we did I was in the mall and saw the exact thing I was going to use as the base for my leg on a chick. You are spending hard earned money and sitting there thru it, which some people find a bit painful, don't you want something original?? All of my drawing were run thru a shredder.......

Thats wat I like about mine. everyone has zombies no, No one has scooby doo zombies LOL. Plus they are aclassic cartoon characters so it wont totally clash with the other arm which will be more traditional 50s-60s automotive art.

That is some amazing art work you guys have.

Being a whole body donor I went a simpler route. I just wanted to give the student that cuts into me a road map of sorts.

So I went for the people version of this.

http://www.osovo.com/diagram/cow_diagram.jpg
One of the guys that worked at Tim's shop was dating a woman that worked at the city morgue. He had Tim tattoo all lines on him where they cut you open at autopsy. Was kind of bizarre.....

One of the guys that worked at Tim's shop was dating a woman that worked at the city morgue. He had Tim tattoo all lines on him where they cut you open at autopsy. Was kind of bizarre.....

That's what I did lungs, liver all the organs with the cut lines.

Artist thought the italian flag was orange green and white. Oops. Its red now.

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 494
My boys names beside the cross

Attachments

• IMG_8814.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 477
I guess I should have posted this in the correct thread in the first place! Got this done on tuesday!

Attachments

• 100_0373 (Small).JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 2,204
got some color done.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 444
  • 002.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 439
  • 003.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 487
More addicting then cars.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 432
  • 003.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 424
  • 004.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 416
Got some new ink today.. Gotta love the sugar skulls.. next is some background to tie it all together.
377ebff9.jpg

92b0c7fd.jpg

5223bd61.jpg

1ebf4fc4.jpg

here are mine... the name and devil was done when i was 18. the other two a few years ago.. i really want to do the rest of the arm in pin ups and maybe something auto related to fill in with.. not sure what or how to do it yet..

damn the phone camera sucks in lower light..lol

57863a09.jpg

bbbd9bc2.jpg

eefcb6b1.jpg

the pin up stuff is cool. My right arm is going to be more traditional stuff.

Here's my contribution. Zombies are cool.... lol.:D

Attachments

• Tatt.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 378
Looking good fellas.. got some birthday ink yesterday... Two swallows and a nautical star... hurt like a b!tch!
872f7412.jpg

See I was worried about doing that spot but it didnt bother me at all. Neither did my funny bone. The inside of my forearm was worse.

-
Back