The true power of a slant 6.

-

1968FormulaS340

Reaction score
killing moles.

IMG_0813.JPG

Our local hardware store sold a kit to kill (or get them to move to the neighbors yard) moles and voles that attached to the tailpipe like yours. I suspect it was deemed inhuman as I haven't seen it around anymore. It was even advertised on the radio. So, if it's inhumane, it must work. Keep us posted on it's success.
Power to the Slant!!

before I saw the pic I was thinking of an exhaust pipe fumer! That would be more fu nny if you ran a bottle of seafoam while doing it. My buddy had a propane one that actually gasses the critters then blows them up.....'Humane' as it knocks them out before blasting them. Makes for a fun afternoon too as earth goes flying.

before I saw the pic I was thinking of an exhaust pipe fumer! That would be more fu nny if you ran a bottle of seafoam while doing it. My buddy had a propane one that actually gasses the critters then blows them up.....'Humane' as it knocks them out before blasting them. Makes for a fun afternoon too as earth goes flying.
I like it!!

I remember these being marketed for lawnmowers. The pipe off the exhaust to go into the gopher hole. Fire it up, go in and watch the baseball game.

My buddy is from Minot, ND. I guess they are bad up there?

Had a big mole problem years ago - tried everything, scissor traps, garden hose, exhaust, smoke bombs, sitting for hours with a shovel at a mound waiting for movement to beat the mole to death, voodoo hex, etc. etc.
Then my wife stuck a couple of these plants (not the whole pot full shown here, but just a single stem) in the yard and mole problem instantly and permanently solved. Don't know what it's called, and of course it can't match the fun factor of blowing up the yard but it sure works.
20170605_122702_HDR.jpg

Can you find out what plant that is? We have a vole or two and little chip and dale chipmonks.
Thank you!
Tom

Sorry - no clue what it is called. The Wife had gotten a clipping from someone way back when, and just started growing them.

Maybe the picture will help identify it at a garden shop or on the internet?.

Kinda reminds me of a story a friend once told me. It seems his uncle,(or some relative) was scared to death of mice, they had one in the house, and this guy gets out a 30.06 deer rifle, and commences to blowing holes in the walls and floors of his house trying to kill the mouse. He didn't get the mouse, but scared the crap out of everyone in the home. Oh yeah, I believe the guy didnt drink or do dope in any way. So much for the sanity of "sober "people LOL! :)

added video of the Rodenator!

I've seen this plant alot. Not sure what it is. Only seen it in this state.
So let me ask you a few things....
Does it make flowers.
What color are the flowers
Shape of flower
How many petals
Are the pistils few or many.
I may end up at a nursery to double check. I'm sure it's a common plant. If there are issues getting it I can provide the knowledge to cut clone and ship the clones or you can send a cutting and the reciever can clone it as long as it's not to hot during shipping

Then my wife stuck a couple of these plants (not the whole pot full shown here, but just a single stem) in the yard and mole problem instantly and permanently solved. Don't know what it's called, View attachment 1715054283

Doesn't look quite like any of the 'natural mole repellent' plants in this article, but maybe here are other options for folks? (Probably stay away from Castor - lots of potential for negatives with that one)

Tips For Mole Control: Learn About Natural Mole Repellents

I've seen this plant alot. Not sure what it is. Only seen it in this state.
So let me ask you a few things....
Does it make flowers.
What color are the flowers
Shape of flower
How many petals
Are the pistils few or many.

I had to ask my wife as my green thumb ends at mowing my lawn. She says the flowers are light mauve and she expects the thing to flower any time now. When that happens I'll post better pictures of a single plant in a new thread. I would guess that shipping vegetation from Canada to US would be a problem, but just a guess based on all the other restrictions.

-
Back