Cat-likes-to-play-with-a-mouse.jpg

Velcro couch:

Group-climbing-resizecrop.jpg

Headstand-resizecrop.jpg

thermometer-or-scale.jpg

wet pussy.jpg

Cat time out.jpg

Cat and women.jpg

Had to give my cat medicine orally this morning. I WILL be digging out my old hockey uniform for tomorrow's dosing!

I do...,lol. Mine is too lazy,to climb the fences,most nights... Occasionally ,she does climb the fence,and entices males to hit the back yard...I'm cool ,with that.... Lived in the same house,43 years,Never seen anything other than house cats.. This summer,(lol...) seen a 5 inch possum,in the kitchen,a raccoon on the telephone pole,a skunk ,in the back yard(The one time,Emma tries to attack something!...),... It's been an interesting,summer.....

I do...,lol. Mine is too lazy,to climb the fences,most nights... Occasionally ,she does climb the fence,and entices males to hit the back yard...I'm cool ,with that.... Lived in the same house,43 years,Never seen anything other than house cats.. This summer,(lol...) seen a 5 inch possum,in the kitchen,a raccoon on the telephone pole,a skunk ,in the back yard(The one time,Emma tries to attack something!...),... It's been an interesting,summer.....
the good-bad-ugly cat is good ! LOL

-
Back