The truth is out

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Victoria got a V8 :cheers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JInsZEHyig"]YouTube- 41120010HolleyNEW!! 003.avi[/ame]

Nice sounds like she is caming a bit. Love that sound. Congrats.

Nice sounds like she is caming a bit. Love that sound. Congrats.
Hay Slappy :wave: I just had to do this :toothy10:
The wife just went shopping and I opened a cold refreshment :-D
When I seen my video and listened to it I was surprised how cool it sounded with waggin's dual's before the pipes are installed =P~
I am such a bad ol gear head,

memike sooo bad :-D

I been waitin to here that sound, when bruce was down we was tryin to figure a way to get a sound clip or vidio of waggin with duals all the way to the back. ive never heard one with the duals manifolds and single exhaust but we was hopin to post a sound clip and try to sway you to duals all the way.so if ya go with single exhaust pile up some rock's cause you'll be trrowin em at that single system when you hear dual's lol :cheers:

Haha, we all know the only engine for Memike's Victoria is the 'low deck high revving 170 c.i. slant six!' Can't wait to see more videos after the exhaust is finished and hear her purrrrrrr.....

I been waitin to here that sound, when bruce was down we was tryin to figure a way to get a sound clip or vidio of waggin with duals all the way to the back. ive never heard one with the duals manifolds and single exhaust but we was hopin to post a sound clip and try to sway you to duals all the way.so if ya go with single exhaust pile up some rock's cause you'll be trrowin em at that single system when you hear dual's lol :cheers:
I sure would like to hear your's waggin :cheers:and I am thinking I need to do a poll on this :happy10:
Some time's my brain thinks less is more and I have to say after hearing the rotation of firing on the slant as long as I get a little back pressure I would like dual's. One pipe or two Hummmmm 8)

Haha, we all know the only engine for Memike's Victoria is the 'low deck high revving 170 c.i. slant six!' Can't wait to see more videos after the exhaust is finished and hear her purrrrrrr.....
Take the potato out of the system and let it hum and stay cool and officiant:cheers: and find the HP band. I sure did not know the sound hitting on the firing order would sound that way 8)=P~=P~
I could be looking at a dual system, But I am not sold on having a pair of pipes running under her yet 8) But I am looking at some sounds I like on youtube and I have herd some dual's I did not like 8) sounded like strait pipe on a 750 Honda 8)

here is what you are hearing , Waggin's dual for my low deck 170/

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 034.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 035.jpg

41120010HolleyNEW!! 030.jpg

That intake/exhaust combo is a pretty piece. The Offy air hat looks right at home atop that Holley and the air box makes it all look factory. Great job
Mikee!

Has a rather exotic sound higher in the rpm rang(above 50 mph( and sound of a v 8 at idle
I sure would like to hear your's waggin :cheers:and I am thinking I need to do a poll on this :happy10:
Some time's my brain thinks less is more and I have to say after hearing the rotation of firing on the slant as long as I get a little back pressure I would like dual's. One pipe or two Hummmmm 8)

Take the potato out of the system and let it hum and stay cool and officiant:cheers: and find the HP band. I sure did not know the sound hitting on the firing order would sound that way 8)=P~=P~
I could be looking at a dual system, But I am not sold on having a pair of pipes running under her yet 8) But I am looking at some sounds I like on youtube and I have herd some dual's I did not like 8) sounded like strait pipe on a 750 Honda 8)

I got the power and sound I wanted, You can't here it run till about 55 then it has a low hum to her. 2'' to a Y pipe then 2 1/4 to a stock muffler and tail pipe about what you see for a small V8.
Should sneak right in as 170ci steal manifold till they open the hood

-
Back