The Union ***** House

-

lugnut1962

Banned
Reaction score
Two union members went for a weekend in Vegas. While there they decided to visit a ***** house. But being devout union members they would only do business in a "union" ***** house.
They knocked on the door of the first one. The madame answers and asks "can I help you boys?" They respond, "well yes, is this a union ***** house? No it isn't is the reply. Damn...one ask ok, so I give you a hundred dollars, what's the cut for the girl? The girl gets $25 and the house gets $75. Bull **** they say, were outta here!
The next house is much the same....but here the answer is, the girl gets $30 and the house gets $70. Still not good enough.
The third one they ask, Madame, is this a union ***** house? Why yes sir this is. Alright they think, and ask, "so I give you a hundred dollars, what's the cut for the girls?" The maddam replies, the girls get $75, and the house gets $25. **** HOT! one says and looks around. He sees a pretty lil blond lady in the corner and says, "I'd love to spend a little time with her"
The madame says "well I'm sure you would but......" she points over at 65 yr. old 300 pound Ethel and says, "Ethel there has seniority!"

Yup...... That is the worst thing about being in a union. You can have a fat, lazy, bastard that is 100% worthless and almost impossible to fire if he even makes the slightest attempt to do his job everyday.

-
Back