The wife posed for some pics today

-
It does get hot. I don't think there is a perfect spot. Wherever you are it seems it is going to suck for 2-3 months. Either because its hot, cold, humid, Hurricanes, the snow is thawing, its raining forever etc.
I am getting kind of tired of everything being brown all year.

I'll bet it is beautiful there in the spring and summers though.

Yup, spring and fall are great. Summer isn't to bad, but it does get up to 100 F here once in a while. There are days that I hide in the basement all day because it's to hot outside. But those days make for perfect nights for sitting outside and tossing back a few cold ones. hehe

To all of you guy's that made comments about my wife. You are making it awful hard to live with her, it's going to her head. LOL Just kidding, she is a keeper.

Jack

This is one reason I would rather live on the Gulf of Mexico. We lived near Sault St Marie, Michigan (that's on the Canadian border) in the 70's. I was in the Air Force stationed at Kincheloe AFB. It was the year the Edmund Fitzgerald sank on one of the lakes (they wrote a song about it). I think it's the worst winter on record up there. Almost 500 inches of snow. We had normal snow (not drifts) clear up on the roof of the house. It started snowing on Sept 13th and I didn't see the ground until sometime the folowing April. I'll stay here in Mississippi and take my chances with the hurricanes.

yeah, but what are the summers like in san antonio? I still don't like the col weather...I'm more toward having 65- 80 degrees most of the year...is there a perfect spot in the US?

Jack, your wife looks short in those pics,or you have too much snow!

Hawaii?

This is one reason I would rather live on the Gulf of Mexico. We lived near Sault St Marie, Michigan (that's on the Canadian border) in the 70's. I was in the Air Force stationed at Kincheloe AFB. It was the year the Edmund Fitzgerald sank on one of the lakes (they wrote a song about it). I think it's the worst winter on record up there. Almost 500 inches of snow. We had normal snow (not drifts) clear up on the roof of the house. It started snowing on Sept 13th and I didn't see the ground until sometime the folowing April. I'll stay here in Mississippi and take my chances with the hurricanes.

Hurricanes! We know all too much about them here!

To all of you guy's that made comments about my wife. You are making it awful hard to live with her, it's going to her head. LOL Just kidding, she is a keeper.

I didn't say anything about your wife because if she's "hot" enough to melt all that snow just standing there she probably knows it already.:-D

-
Back