The wife.....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
just called....she is hanging out with her Dad in Mexico......

I'm assuming you knew she was out or did she say she was just going out to get a gallon of milk?

Very cool! I wouldnt trust myself around all that Tequila!!

She is going out to get a bottle to bring home tomorrow. She was sitting in a taco shop with her sister that drove with her and her Dad.

I'm assuming you knew she was out or did she say she was just going out to get a gallon of milk?

LOL!!! Honey, I took a wrong turn and ended up in Mexico. She had been planning this trip for a while now. She needs to go a bit more frequently. She is upset with how quickly her Dad is aging. He is in his 70's and was a field worker his whole life. Pretty healthy except for the occasional respiratory troubles that the docs are thinking they are from the pesticides and what not that he was exposed to. I feel kind of bad, when we were saying Good Night I told her that I was glad she is with her Dad and to enjoy herself....she broke into tears....

LOL!!! Honey, I took a wrong turn and ended up in Mexico. ...

Oh if I only had a dime....

It's good to hear she got to spend some holiday time with her dad. Have a tug on that bottle for me.

Tacos n Tequila....now thats either a movie or a saloon name eh?? Not surprised at the respiratory issues, not the greatest air quality there. Glad to hear her and her sis are getting family time! Enjoy the Jose

She is going out to get a bottle to bring home tomorrow. She was sitting in a taco shop with her sister that drove with her and her Dad.

LOL!!! Honey, I took a wrong turn and ended up in Mexico. She had been planning this trip for a while now. She needs to go a bit more frequently. She is upset with how quickly her Dad is aging. He is in his 70's and was a field worker his whole life. Pretty healthy except for the occasional respiratory troubles that the docs are thinking they are from the pesticides and what not that he was exposed to. I feel kind of bad, when we were saying Good Night I told her that I was glad she is with her Dad and to enjoy herself....she broke into tears....

Mescal! That's the good stuff. :)

I'm sorry to hear about her Papa. I don't use that word much for a father but it just came to mind. I bet you're right about the pesticides, I think Memike has the same issues.

Prayers out for Ernie's Father...... Amen.

Be good Doug, you may be all she has. :rambo: Be a pillar for her to lean on.

i should have gone with her ...i always wanted to go to Mexico ....except if i go down there they might not let me back in.......when i go to Texas ppl come up to me speaking spainish which i dont understand .....i dont know why its so hard for them to tell a Mexican lady apart form an East Indian ....i still dress in my Native clothes daily ....so if that isnt obvious enough LOL .....but i have heard Mexico is an awesome place....i have heard ppl say it looks like Pakistan except you cant read the signs ....dont know

Rani, I'm a mutt. German, Austrian, Hungarian and Irish...

I'm dark skinned as well and have most people here at the local Mexican resturauants speak to me in Spanish first... No biggie, I consider it a compliment.

I am a big Italian, but I speak enough spanish to get by. Mexico is hit and miss... depends on where in mexico.

Very cool! I wouldnt trust myself around all that Tequila!!
Me eather !

Beest wishes to your father inlaw and your wife.
He has lived a hard life thats for sure..

Mescal! That's the good stuff. :)

I'm sorry to hear about her Papa. I don't use that word much for a father but it just came to mind. I bet you're right about the pesticides, I think Memike has the same issues.

Prayers out for Ernie's Father...... Amen.

Be good Doug, you may be all she has. :rambo: Be a pillar for her to lean on.
X2 from me Ink, bless her Papa, and Joe, If you ever buy me any Tequila make sure it's not Mescal. Potron or even CoBo wabo is much better for me, 100% Agava and smoother :cheers:

This is what happens when it goes to your bones, ladder climbing and capatan poisoning, Hurts like hell and has gott'en worse in the last 5 months, I kept this a secret till know, so don't spred the word because I am better off then most. I took these for my bone/foot doc, I will deleat thease fast, Bone on bone with nurve damage

i should have gone with her ...i always wanted to go to Mexico ....except if i go down there they might not let me back in.......when i go to Texas ppl come up to me speaking spainish which i dont understand .....i dont know why its so hard for them to tell a Mexican lady apart form an East Indian ....i still dress in my Native clothes daily ....so if that isnt obvious enough LOL .....but i have heard Mexico is an awesome place....i have heard ppl say it looks like Pakistan except you cant read the signs ....dont know
Now this makes me laugh.....We live near an, excuse the Political incorrectness, an Indian reservation. My wife has been mistaken for a Native American several times since we have been up here so she would probably understand how you feel.....When she comes home I will post some pictures of her trip from a few years ago so you can see what it looks like....

Your wife is in Mex,and I got to look at Mikes feet.......Goodnight.

Me eather !

Beest wishes to your father inlaw and your wife.
He has lived a hard life thats for sure..

X2 from me Ink, bless her Papa, and Joe, If you ever buy me any Tequila make sure it's not Mescal. Potron or even CoBo wabo is much better for me, 100% Agava and smoother :cheers:

This is what happens when it goes to your bones, ladder climbing and capatan poisoning, Hurts like hell and has gott'en worse in the last 5 months, I kept this a secret till know, so don't spred the word because I am better off then most. I took these for my bone/foot doc, I will deleat thease fast, Bone on bone with nurve damage

Damn Mike, I'm sorry bro and i'll delete your response as soon as you ask. I knew that was an issue..... My apologies....

Now this makes me laugh.....We live near an, excuse the Political incorrectness, an Indian reservation. My wife has been mistaken for a Native American several times since we have been up here so she would probably understand how you feel.....When she comes home I will post some pictures of her trip from a few years ago so you can see what it looks like....

Yep, I've been confused for American Indian too.. Odd i'm so dark skinned for a Eoupean...:glasses7:

Fug 'em. Keep 'em guessing.... :glasses7:

Damn Mike, I'm sorry bro and i'll delete your response as soon as you ask. I knew that was an issue..... My apologies....

Yep, I've been confused for American Indian too.. Odd i'm so dark skinned for a Eoupean...:glasses7:

Fug 'em. Keep 'em guessing.... :glasses7:

Last time it happened my wife stared speaking Spanish to the woman.....they both burst out laughing. Now my wife is friends with her, her name is Linda. Linda is involved in a sewing group and asked Ernie if she wanted to tag along. Ernie was helping them quilt place mats for the local Meals on Wheels......

No apologies needed Joe, it's all good :glasses7: This ol Cherokee is doing
well and taking care of myself

When I worked in the fields you could not tell me from all the Mexicans and there families, except I could talk good English :glasses7:

Last time it happened my wife stared speaking Spanish to the woman.....they both burst out laughing. Now my wife is friends with her, her name is Linda. Linda is involved in a sewing group and asked Ernie if she wanted to tag along. Ernie was helping them quilt place mats for the local Meals on Wheels......

Now how cool is that? :cheers: For the most part, we are all people, it's the governments make wars.... Man, I could expound on this but it wouldn't be cool. I'm Libertarian, not liberal or conservative, not for the general dis tabs....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCiw5xUmoUQ"]RARE EARTH-I JUST WANT TO CELEBRATE - YouTube[/ame]

When I worked in the fields you could not tell me from all the Mexicans and there families, except I could talk good English :glasses7:

Mike, you rock! I don't care what anyone might think.... They don't know....:cheers:

LOL... Everyone thought I was half Mexican when I moved out to Kalifornia.... When my wife and I go to the Rez, they think she's the NDN and give me dirty looks... I'm 3/8th Mohawk and the rest is French, she's Asian and looks like she came from the 4 Corners area.

LOL... Everyone thought I was half Mexican when I moved out to Kalifornia.... When my wife and I go to the Rez, they think she's the NDN and give me dirty looks... I'm 3/8th Mohawk and the rest is French, she's Asian and looks like she came from the 4 Corners area.

Funny how that happens.. I was up in N. Wyoming for work and I almost couldn't get a room because I wasn't pasty white. My families were here in the US from the 1820's to the 1870's, oh well, no biggie. :violent1: On the Irish side I could well be 1/16th Seminole... pardon the heck out of me if I tan a nice golden browinsh red, lol.

Funny how that happens.. I was up in N. Wyoming for work and I almost couldn't get a room because I wasn't pasty white.

Hope we don't have that problem when a group of my friends go to the San Juan River to go fly fishing. There could be 6 different Nations represented in our group. LOL... I told the other guys that are meeting us there to keep their hair cut real short, specially if the group starts drinking.

Hope we don't have that problem when a group of my friends go to the San Juan River to go fly fishing. There could be 6 different Nations represented in our group. LOL... I told the other guys that are meeting us there to keep their hair cut real short, specially if the group starts drinking.

What part? If it's in New Mexico, zero issue... Keep your hair long, I keep mine short for work. I'd just let it go if it wern't for that. I'd say half or better of my neighbors keep it long here. :glasses7:

BTW, if you have 6 nations representing and evreyones just relaxing, i see zero issues, especially if you have some Sioux freinds, my God they are huge... lol!

EDIT: I used to hang at quite a few cowboy bars out here and NO ONE messes with a Siuox Indian, just saying..... I wish I were part Siuox, lol!

GT340, I just checked it out, you'll be fine. The only issue issue might be guides who'll be pissed off because you all be catching big browns while thier thousand dollar Orvis outfitted east of the mississippi cleints get nothing.

More to be said depending on what youre going for at what time of the year...

-
Back