The Wifes new Toy

-
"She like it as much as everyone else here???"

Oh Hellllll yeah!!! Just gets pissed when we take it to our local cruise in,and everyone tries to ask me about it !!! I just point and tell them to talk to her,it's hers !!!

Beautiful car, color is amazing! Congrats, if she really loved you she would re-gift it to you for Fathers Day!

I like your mindset 4spdragtop!

Nice ride - but I will definitely make sure my wife does not see this thread! She would throw me under the slacker bus...

Sweeeeeet!!!!!!! Who you kiddin, that will be yours soon enough. Good luck with her and the car!! Lol

Out standing !!
I always wish my wife enjoyed cars:thumrigh: but looking at your gift to your wife I feel lucky she is not a car gall :-$
You sure fixed her up and I bet she deserve's this great Barracuda :iconbigg:
If you don't mind I will post a picture of it from the car show she won the gold plaque this week :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_0316.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 152
Out standing !!
I always wish my wife enjoyed cars:thumrigh: but looking at your gift to your wife I feel lucky she is not a car gall :-$
You sure fixed her up and I bet she deserve's this great Barracuda :iconbigg:
If you don't mind I will post a picture of it from the car show she won the gold plaque this week :cheers:

I was going to say that we didn't do anything but wash and wax it !!But after the 3hr drive down and back,and out looking for food once we got there,there is going to be one thing we do to it !! Never realized just how bad my shoulders are 'till having to turn this baby into tight spaces !! Going to be looking into putting Power Steering on it !! It will be best for BOTH of us !!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

What a beautiful car!!! I love the color and cragers on a 2nd gen are great!

A happy wife means happy life!!!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Shop Driver Side View.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 138
Wow! Wow! Wow!

What a beautiful car!!! I love the color and cragers on a 2nd gen are great!

A happy wife means happy life!!!

Ma Snart

LMAO,after we took delivery of the 'Cuda,I tried fitting a set of brand new Rallye Wheels that I've had for years !!Nope,she liked the Cragars !! And seeing as it's Her car,guess what are still on it ??

I can normally get by getting a couple new batteries for mine!

Seriously, very nice car I love the color

The color is what won her over too !! Found it on Ebay,and called her to look at it,and she approved of it,so now it was time for me to get to work and win the bid,which I lucked out on and won !!

Damn thats nice!!!

and to think all I got my wife for her Birthday was a pearl necklace...

Was it a ZZ top necklace...:)...if so it really didn't cost that much.

LMAO,after we took delivery of the 'Cuda,I tried fitting a set of brand new Rallye Wheels that I've had for years !!Nope,she liked the Cragars !! And seeing as it's Her car,guess what are still on it ??

Tell your wife - High five from Ma Snart

Rallye's are great looking too, but Cragers were meant for 2nd Gen Cudas. I am really struggling with not putting a set on my drag Cuda. Still may due it and take the ET hit.

Ma Snart

Just saw the other thread on your wife's car - Congrats to her on the award at the nats

Ma Snart

Attachments

• 1st Drag Race in Pits Side of Both Cars.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 141
Well guys,again she's happy with me !!!! Got power steering installed for her (and ME) to make cruising a much nicer event !! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I think next we will get her exhaust manifolds ceramic coated to clean up the engine compartment a little !!

-
Back