The World Starts Turning Again Today

-
Go who? I don't see that name on the Stanley cup how many have they won?
:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha: gotta love being Canadian at this time of year eh!

It's Part Of Your Handle - Go Canucks

Just an unfortunate coincidence I got the handle when I was living in Michigan I built a race shop for a Nascar guy in Irish Hills who called me Cannucky for 3 months while I was there and the crew I worked with kept it going forever by spreading it around town and well you know how these things go once it took hold I was Cannucky everywhere I went for the next 12 years .
damn Yankee's lol so allow me to re-iterate GO LEAFS GO ,:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:,etc...

All I can say is GO hawks.
large.png

The local team to me will always be bridesmaids until they prove me wrong. ;)

WoW what a start players dropping like flies and what was that last night in Alberta ? time to make em play without helmets again for awhile maybe they'll remember what respect for life means this bullet proof armour crap has created players who don't know what it means to be slew footed into the end boards at speed

Hey !!!

How can you tell it is hockey season in Canada ?

The leafs start falling :)

When the Leafs score, you chug a beer. :drinkers:

When the Sens score, I'll chug a beer. :drinkers:

When these two come on, we'll both chug a beer. :drinkers::drinkers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcerBrY816c

Your On I don't drink any more but when we play each other from now on I'll make an exception !
Don Cherry for Prime Minister { If he can handle the demotion and paycut from his current position of" God of all things Hockey" }

Do you know what happens went a Leaf crawls out of his hole and sees his shadow ?

6 more weeks of bad hockey :-D:-D:-D

Actually, I have been a leaf fan since thee were only 6 teams..

Back years ago, John Brophy's daughter interned with me for 6 month..

I was in MTL training one winterf so we went to a Canadians game..bought the bigges Leaf pin I could find and wore it all night..still have it.

My dad was a leafs fan and my son is..it isn't easy ..ballard used them as a cash cow for years..

Ian.

Your On I don't drink any more but when we play each other from now on I'll make an exception !
Don Cherry for Prime Minister { If he can handle the demotion and paycut from his current position of" God of all things Hockey" }

Well if you don't drink, substitute a Root Beer (A+W or whatever) instead. Don for PM gets my vote.

rootbeer.jpg

Do you know what happens went a Leaf crawls out of his hole and sees his shadow ?

6 more weeks of bad hockey :-D:-D:-D

Actually, I have been a leaf fan since thee were only 6 teams..

Back years ago, John Brophy's daughter interned with me for 6 month..

I was in MTL training one winterf so we went to a Canadians game..bought the bigges Leaf pin I could find and wore it all night..still have it.

My dad was a leafs fan and my son is..it isn't easy ..ballard used them as a cash cow for years..

sounds like your about as old as me ,my aunt was Roger Crozier's high school sweet heart and he would have been my uncle if gramps hadn't gotten the way " theres no way in H@#$ your marrying a hockey player they're all drunken bums who end up broke " yeah thanks gramps you sure hit the nail on the head with that one , especially after he stopped playing and the new Buffalo Sabers payed him six figures to coach eh!
P.s. I liked Hal he spoke his mind ,stood up for what he want and put his money where his mouth was . Remember the No commies in my building ,or the cash he spent fighting both leagues for the Tiger cats then painting Tigers on the boards and at center ice at MLG or who else had the stones to print the players names in the same blue as the jersey when the courts made him abide by the leagues new rule of having the players names on they're backs, Hal was one heck of a Canadian -straight up and pig headed all the way eh!

and Wylde I'll make an exception for a hockey deal

Cannucky,

Too cool..the world moves in weird ways..and I do remember Ballard..he was a man's man.

I remember buying a large bunch of hockey cards ..then glueing them into albums..someone once said there was a way to get rid of that lapages glue..they are probably worth something now :)

Hockey was hockey then..I don't watch much until the playoffs..I think reducing te number of teams would only make it better..

Sorry Wylde but we got ya tonight , thats 4 in a row for us and while everyone else is still playing we move into a tie for 22 over all not bad for spotting the league 7 games at the start

If anyone does visit toronto,do remember that you can not drink in toronto,only due to the fact that all the cups are in montreal,mrmopartech

Sorry Wylde but we got ya tonight , thats 4 in a row for us and while everyone else is still playing we move into a tie for 22 over all not bad for spotting the league 7 games at the start

Yup. You got us - this time. Hanging my head in shame.

Wylde1.

If anyone does visit toronto,do remember that you can not drink in toronto,only due to the fact that all the cups are in montreal,mrmopartech

that's why we drink from the bottle with our pinkies down eh Marie'

P.S. I was born in Montreal and raised in Toronto so I get to claim more than half the cups ever won ,until they play each other I cheer for both then it's a tough game to watch .

a buddy of mine used to come over for a few beers to watch the game-ya Leafs fans
used to watch it over at my fatherinlaws place once a week
my 50" and his 51" made for some decent hockey LOL
really dont matter on the team I like to see good hockey :)

I havent watched Hockey since the strike
just havent gotten into it
I also find myself watching less Nascar as well-getting to political

-
Back