There are still patriots

-
I saw that too, I hope something good comes out of this for this guy like a big break in life.
This guy has much more class than obama could ever live up to and I mean that 100 percent.
Pretty sad when a homeless guy has more respect for the flag than the President of the United sates.
That should have been the story headline.

Easy Spaz ,dont turn it political. I,d like to give everyone a chance to see it.

Just wound a little tight today, whoo-hoo, you can't catch me, la, la, la, la, la.....

Did you ever feel like this guy for no reason???

multiplicity80.jpg

I want pizza.

A simple man with a pride for his country. Not looking for fame or glory. Not demanding compensation for anything. It makes even a non-American feel pride.

Contrast this with an overpaid hoop shooter that commands an hour-long special to reveal which city will have the glory of his presence.

Grant

It's kind of a sad thing when a normal love of country makes you a super patriot. I do think we have a pretty wonderful country, and I thank God that He chose me to live here. - John Wayne

Thank you Daredevil for posting that story. I sure hope this man can get the help he needs to get off the streets, without having instant celebrity ruin his life. It's only a matter of circumstances that he is homeless and I am not. He may be a veteran or at least was a scout or in ROTC since he knows how to fold the flag properly. Let us know if you hear any updates about this man.

THX DD ! No one around to see...he thought...and picks Old Glory up from the ground and folds properly as in respectfully. God Bless him; kinda reminds me of, " The only one standing is the man in the wheelchair".

-
Back