There was some shaking last night...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
We have a pair of African Greys. Normally when we turn the lights/TV off they settle down and go to sleep. Last night, shortly after 11:30 they went batchit crazy. Went to get out of bed, both the Coonhounds were standing together on my side of the bed...they never do this...got up to see that we had some tremors last night...
Montana Earthquake Is Felt For Hundreds Of Miles Early Thursday

Amazing how far the tremors will travel.

Five, six years ago there was an earthquake centered in Virginia we felt in upstate.

A museum in Minneapolis has a rope tied directly to the foundation, hanging from the ceiling with a couple of weights hanging from it.

The rope is so simple and so sensitive I was told be tour guide that it actually shook when the Twin Towers fell.

Five, six years ago there was an earthquake centered in Virginia we felt in upstate.

A museum in Minneapolis has a rope tied directly to the foundation, hanging from the ceiling with a couple of weights hanging from it.

The rope is so simple and so sensitive I was told be tour guide that it actually shook when the Twin Towers fell.
Sometimes the simplest things are the most interesting.
We didn't feel anything. Our parrots have never been feather pluckers. When we changed their food & water today we found several feathers in the cage and on the floor...

Sometimes the simplest things are the most interesting.
We didn't feel anything. Our parrots have never been feather pluckers. When we changed their food & water today we found several feathers in the cage and on the floor...

Interesting how the animals had a hard time with it when you didn't feel a thing.

We also felt the earthquake VA had, I was at work here in central WV and felt the first tremor, two of my co-workers who were born and raised in CA ran out the door as fast as they could.
I was thinking what are those two idiots doing, but they knew what was going on because they have been thru them before.

Slept right through it. Little Dog might have noticed but I had no idea until I surfed on the news that morning.

Had my fair share of them when I was living in NoCal tho...

Ken

-
Back