There's nothing more dangerous than a woman with a child.

-
If thats the way it really happened good for her. But after hearing the 911 call. It does raise some questions.

Looks like they are going to be discussing this on our AM radio news station. In Canada, we do not have castle laws, and many including myself, feel we should have the right to protect ourselves and our family without having to worry that we "may" use more force than the criminal in stopping them. Now that's whack!

Grant

The story continues.......

Remember the one guy that ran away?

"However, prosecutors have charged his alleged accomplice, 29-year-old Dustin Louis Stewart, with first-degree murder. According to authorities, Stewart was with Martin but ran away from McKinley's home after hearing the gunshots.

"When you're engaged in a crime such as first-degree burglary and a death results from the events of that crime, you're subject to prosecution for it," Walters said."

http://news.yahoo.com/okla-mom-wont-face-charges-shooting-intruder-031645004.html

Its sad that she had to take a life, HOWEVER, she did the right thing. Hopefully that doesn't affect her for the years to come.

She took care of her family and that's exactly what I would've done myself. Pretty courageous too.

"However, prosecutors have charged his alleged accomplice, 29-year-old Dustin Louis Stewart, with first-degree murder. According to authorities, Stewart was with Martin but ran away from McKinley's home after hearing the gunshots.

"When you're engaged in a crime such as first-degree burglary and a death results from the events of that crime, you're subject to prosecution for it," Walters said."

http://news.yahoo.com/okla-mom-wont-face-charges-shooting-intruder-031645004.html
keeps getting better.

Good job mom ................ I'm for giving her a Metal for bravery. Too bad she didn't get the other guy. Practice, practice, practice..................

Gotta love that!! The other dirt bag is going to jail for a very long time....

She should have shot him twice. If anyone breaks into a home they are open game in my book. No human being would break into a house with a knife, only a demon with murder on their mind. She just sent him back to hell. MMG

I think she did the right thing!!! That moron bought a knife to a gun fight.. My only question is, 21 minutes on the phone with the cops and no one came to her aid?? WTF! I'm glad it ended well, and my best wishes for her.

I wish someone would break in my home like that!!! My finger is starting to twitch....lol

She should of unloaded the other barrel in the other guy too,good for her,solution solved for less than a buck,and another *** whole of the streets,and justice was served fast too,mrmopartech

-
Back