-
Status
Not open for further replies.

littleredcoffin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Contact seller
Primary flap opens and closes,secondary is froze shut.Looks to be very complete.$20,Keene NH.Payment by US Postal money order only.

DSC00329.JPG

DSC00331.JPG

I believe he is looking for the carb model numbers. I’m interested as well.

That and "hang on" emissions BS too. Bowl solenoid, mixture control solenoid, etc (or hopefully lack of)

A 6545 is a 1974—1977 Dodge, Carter Thermoquad for a 440. The lack of emissions ports make this a very good hot rod carb. This is well worth the effort to rebuild & restore.​

Not sure. Now that I know what it came off of, I already have a good BB version here, and no BB engines in my "fleet". I'm wondering how interchangeable parts are between different TQs?
I have a couple of "smoggy" SB TQs here that are in good shape, freshly rebuilt, that id like to combine parts from, and make them less "smoggy". Is there a guide somewhere that tells what can be swapped out between different versions?

Thanks.does this mean your a buy??
I figured I’m second in line but otherwise, yea I’d take it to make a set of twins for my tunnel ram experiments.

I have a 6545 right now and a second would be great.

Then I can try a pair of 6545’s on top of my M1-TR for fun!
Imagine… a pair of big twin TQ’s at full howl coming down the road. People may run for cover….

Take it....Im gettin screamed at about buying parts... any parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back