-
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmann

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Any of you guys have a stash of rebuildable Thermoquad cores?

I am looking for a Thermoquad carburetor. I always used the AFB carbs back in the day and I would like to try a Thermoquad on this project. Looking for 1972 to 1975 model years or 9801 or 9811 model numbers.

Also looking for a spread bore Edelbrock Performer for a LA 360.

Any of you guys have a stash of rebuildable Thermoquad cores?

I am looking for a Thermoquad carburetor. I always used the AFB carbs back in the day and I would like to try a Thermoquad on this project. Looking for 1972 to 1975 model years or 9801 or 9811 model numbers.

Also looking for a spread bore Edelbrock Performer for a LA 360.

I have a Carter Thermoquad 9004S 4bbl Carb (off of a '75 360). In good orig condition. Will probably need a kit installed. Nothing frozen. Everything moves freely. Located near Sacramento, CA. $50 + Actual SH. Add 4% for PP or no additional fee if sent via PP Friends/Family. Also, will accept USPS money order and item will ship once cleared. Thanks.

I have two #6139S cores that are in great shape other than needing a rebuild. They are the 1972 340 auto trans version.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I have a Carter Thermoquad 9004S 4bbl Carb (off of a '75 360). In good orig condition. Will probably need a kit installed. Nothing frozen. Everything moves freely. Located near Sacramento, CA. $50 + Actual SH. Add 4% for PP or no additional fee if sent via PP Friends/Family. Also, will accept USPS money order and item will ship once cleared. Thanks.
Any smog or emission pieces on it? Any pictures?

here is a pic of the intake, if you want it,i'll take 140.00 plus shipping mark

intake.jpg

Did you find one yet snowman? I have an aftermarket TQ (Might be a 9801 but I can't remember for sure. It does have Mopar linkage) that's all taken apart and cleaned that I'd let go for $100 shipped. Will come with all the factory jets and metering rods and I'll even send extra sets of jets and metering rods of different sizes for tuning it. Will also come with some gaskets but they've been on the shelf quite a while so you may need to buy a kit. If your interested let me know and I'll verify the part number

TQ 2.jpg
TQ 3.jpg
TQ 5.jpg
TQ 6.jpg
TQ 8.jpg
TQ 9.jpg

Yes, I'm interested. PM me your number and best time to call. I have a couple questions for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back