Thermoquad Identification Help

-

Moparone

Reaction score
I have a thermoquad off of a 73 Duster 340 4 speed. The car it is off of is very complete and original and I think the carb is original equipment. However, I am unable to identify it with the numbers I have been able to find and was wondering if someone has any input on this. According to reference guides the carb # should be: 6318s. However on the lower left corner of my carb I see a: 0022s. There is also a 319 3 shown. Neither of these numbers are on any of the reference sheets I have found, and am not sure what they mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_0686.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_0689.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_0690.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 663
Probably 9022s Not in my book but appears to be early 70's Chrysler linkage, maybe lean burn. I don't see the ported vacuum tap. Maybe truck?

Thanks for the input. I am going to go a non stock route, so I won't need the correct carb. I will probably list this one for sale.

It's 9022S, like streetkit said. It's a good core. Use it. The "California Emissions" had little if anything to do with the carburetor on a truck in 1974. It is for all intended purposes a non smog carb. It's a goodun.

Rusty knows his TQs.

-
Back