Thermoquad pre test

-

Mopar383519

Reaction score
Hello
I have not been here for a while.
Some of you know who I am.
To clarify, shipping to me is easy peasy...unsure..pm me.
Running a carb on a test mule...I don't for 3 main reasons...#1) no 2 engines are the same so what runs on mine may not run on yours...set ups can be totally different. #2) if the shipper smells any fuel, it gets yanked and destroyed..(fact)

#3) any good builder ought to get the mods or changes for your engine, but the final tweaking is up to you as stated in #1.

If I mess up, I can and will advise through your set up, and if need be, cover all shipping back to me to fix issue and back to you.

No builder is 100% perfect 100% of the time. Carbs are not EFI.

Work with me and I will work with you

Mopar on!

Hello
I have not been here for a while.
Some of you know who I am.
To clarify, shipping to me is easy peasy...unsure..pm me.
Running a carb on a test mule...I don't for 3 main reasons...#1) no 2 engines are the same so what runs on mine may not run on yours...set ups can be totally different. #2) if the shipper smells any fuel, it gets yanked and destroyed..(fact)

#3) any good builder ought to get the mods or changes for your engine, but the final tweaking is up to you as stated in #1.

If I mess up, I can and will advise through your set up, and if need be, cover all shipping back to me to fix issue and back to you.

No builder is 100% perfect 100% of the time. Carbs are not EFI.

Work with me and I will work with you

Mopar on!
How bout cluin the rest of us in on "who you are"?

Your post reads oddly like, well, walking into the middle of a conversation. Please re state and clarify.

Mopar 38.
Not sure if you are asking....or...telling....

-
Back