Thermoquad restoration and rebuild service

-
And boy do they look purdy..............

001-8.jpg

I agree Harms Auto is the best. I just received a carb back a couple weeks ago
and it is fantastic!!! I'll be sending another one soon.

Is Demonsizzler still doing ? He is highly regarded as thee TQ tuning Guru.

I'd go thru Rob(RustyRatRod). He does a real good job. He did cosgig's thermoquad.

and from what I recall, demonsizzler did some guy wrong and he since has disappeared

I'd go thru Rob(RustyRatRod). He does a real good job. He did cosgig's thermoquad.

and from what I recall, demonsizzler did some guy wrong and he since has disappeared

This. This guy,can tune.....Nobody better...

Demonsizzler for sure!. just did a T/Q for my modified 360, great driveability and better mileage, can't be beat!:burnout:

I am sure RustyRatRod and Harms do a great job and would feel confident in their work. I believe that Demonsizzler is no longer doing work on TQ's and his website is no longer up and running last time I checked. I decided to go with Daytona Parts after my research of that company and talking directly with them. I wanted a resto as well as a rebuild and Harms along with Daytona Parts are the only ones I could find who does both. I am very satisfied with the result from Dayton Parts as the carb runs and idles much smoother now and gets better mileage. I only adjusted the idle up a bit out of the box. It was so beautiful when I got it back that I sat it on the dining room table for a day to admire.

http://www.daytonaparts.com

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 437
Demonsizzler out? There you go. RRR Rob's our man, keep it in the family!

RRR is having some difficulty with snow storm issues right now and his power is out and he is running on a generator. If you can't get a hold of him for a few days, it's because of the snow storm that they got hit with down there.

He will be back up when they get the snow under control and the power back on. Be patient and don't get discouraged if you can't get a hold of him at first. He has to get his power back on and a hole in his garage roof fixed....

they are pretty simple to rebuild, getting big enough jets for a modified motor could be an issue, i drill mine out on a precision lathe, the real restoration part is the one who can properly refinish the the linkage and parts. This is one of Harms i think notice the correct black screws and gold finish!

Attachments

• Resto pics (3).jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 409
Harms does great work on 2-barrels also. Well worth the money.

they are pretty simple to rebuild, getting big enough jets for a modified motor could be an issue, i drill mine out on a precision lathe, the real restoration part is the one who can properly refinish the the linkage and parts. This is one of Harms i think notice the correct black screws and gold finish!

How much do they charge ?

RRR is having some difficulty with snow storm issues right now and his power is out and he is running on a generator. If you can't get a hold of him for a few days, it's because of the snow storm that they got hit with down there.

He will be back up when they get the snow under control and the power back on. Be patient and don't get discouraged if you can't get a hold of him at first. He has to get his power back on and a hole in his garage roof fixed....
thanks man. I didn't know where he disappeared to. I figured it was this crazy weather

thanks man. I didn't know where he disappeared to. I figured it was this crazy weather

Sure, he posted up real quick early this AM and then disappeared before he could answer some of our questions. He showed a picture of the hole in his garage from a tree falling. Luckily it is repairable and could have been much worse. As long as he's hanging in there and keeps warm and has food to get through until they can get the city up and runnin' again:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=266812

Sure, he posted up real quick early this AM and then disappeared before he could answer some of our questions. He showed a picture of the hole in his garage from a tree falling. Luckily it is repairable and could have been much worse. As long as he's hanging in there and keeps warm and has food to get through until they can get the city up and runnin' again:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=266812
ouch, least its not too too bad. Yeah, I made sure with him before he lost his power him and kitty were set on supplies. He said worst comes to worse, they'll eat the cats :toothy10: just kidding

-
Back