These Guys Rock!

-
Nice to hear some Rock.I get tired of so many of the newer bands lot of it just crap sissy music............ Jim

That big Guy sure can belt it out.Sounds like he just wanted to cut loose on the acoustic.It seems alot of the new bands on the radio just forgot how to fricken ROCK.No feeling to their vocies,no drum or guitar solos anymore,and alot of the songs they sing all they way through it and there voices suck.The big guys voice sure fits THC music.. Jim

That woke me the hell up with two cups of coffee!

I hear some Van Halen influence and a lot of Pantera with a heavy southern blues beat. I even hear a bit Tesla in their acoustic riff. Although not any one of them are a musical prodigy, these guys work well together and bring some serious rock n roll back to the masses.

Thanks ax!

That woke me the hell up with two cups of coffee!

I hear some Van Halen influence and a lot of Pantera with a heavy southern blues beat. I even hear a bit Tesla in their acoustic riff. Although not any one of them are a musical prodigy, these guys work well together and bring some serious rock n roll back to the masses.

Thanks ax!

LOL! Say you woke up huh?

Your very welcome! :-D

I always come home and watch that "Leaving" video atleast once! That girl just tares me up for some reason! Arrr woooooo!

That girl just tares me up for some reason! Arrr woooooo!

She is incredibly sexy but I can't pin down why. Her body isn't perfect, she's covered in tats which really isn't my scene, her face isn't all that great so WTF? LOL! Some things are better off left alone and not analysed. :snakeman:

The big dude can really sing !! He sounds and looks like a member of Pantera. Great sound...............I love it !!!!!!!

She is incredibly sexy but I can't pin down why. Her body isn't perfect, she's covered in tats which really isn't my scene, her face isn't all that great so WTF? LOL! Some things are better off left alone and not analysed. :snakeman:

I love brunettes so more than likely that's why she's got me shook up! LOL

sounded great, I guess I have heard of them before but hadnt acually listened to them. I hear a hint of some pantera, and maybe some early metallica? Kind of reminds me of HELLYEA too. Still sounds good either way, im getting their music, thanks mullinax

No problem guys... I was just taken in by their sound more than I have by any band in awhile so I thought I needed to tell my buds!

I have a song in my old files I wrote years ago I called Mountain Man he needs to sing :cheers:
Like 68383GTS said, good old rock and I think some hillbilly blues with a touch of Tesla influence like ramcharger said.
Thanks for sharing Mullin :happy10:

Hmm... Well, just go on YouTube then and do a search for "O Valencia Decemberists".

-
Back