Things that u have found ?

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Ok what have you found in ut car under the seats in the trunk ,under the hood? Well i have found lots of critters snakes ,spiters, possoms , kittens, now the stuff under the seats well ,idk if i can say it , but its rubber lol! and used ewwwwww ... ive found pot in one car befor .... the trunk of my bros chevy when he 1st got it we found a thong now what have u found btw im leaving alot out cuz im getting tired so ya cya :blob:

Well so it has i think ive seen it now that i think of it my bad ... hay i tried sorry ... but hay that one asks for just the abodiesa i asked for ur car it dont have to be an a body ... but hay really its been done i guess the mods should take it away dang i will come up with some thing diff later

Well so it has i think ive seen it now that i think of it my bad ... hay i tried sorry ... but hay that one asks for just the abodiesa i asked for ur car it dont have to be an a body ... but hay really its been done i guess the mods should take it away dang i will come up with some thing diff later

No worries. Just trying to help. There are actually some pretty funny posts in there. :D

The worst thing I ever found was a ..... skunk. Luckily it didn't turn out to be a smelly situation. That skunk had built a nest on top of the engine under the hood. I looked under the hood when I bought it and thought a pack rat lived there. I thought the 70+ mile ride home on the rollback would maybe cause him to leave. I unloaded the car and started digging through the massive nest to uncover what I hoped was going to be a prize and found the skunk, boy what a prize that was. Slamed the hood and got away quick.

I found the quality control punch card for the valiant under the back seat. Pretty cool

I bought a '73 Fury 2-door off of ebay about 6 years ago, (a rust-free 36K mile big block car for $1500!), drove it home with the A/C blowin', the CD player playin', and a big smile after finding the trunkload of stuff I didn't know about... long story...

I bought it from a minister in St. Louis. I wanted it because I learned to drive in one almost exactly like it. As it turns out, the guy who owned it before the minister was an illegal alien. He had planned on fixing up the car, but when he got his deportation orders he signed the title over to the the minister. The minister didn't know what to do with it, so he listed it on ebay. When I got there to pick up the Fury, the minister had parked it beside a dumpster by the church so I could "root through all the junk in the trunk" and throw away what I didn't want.

I threw away the greasy sleeping bag (I'm guessing the guy laid on it while working on the car) and a few greasy work shirts.

I KEPT:
A new MSD Pro-billet distributor, an MP B/RB aluminum water pump. a new set of Mopar B/RB black-crinkle valve covers (still in the box with new gaskets and breathers), a new Mellings B/RB high-volume oil pump, and for some strange reason (since it was a 400 car) a new Holley mechanical fuel pump for a small-block.

I sold the small-block fuel pump and the rest of the stuff (put an RB shaft on the B distributor) is on my stroker motor. That was a good day!!!

I was the detail manager at a car dealership for over five years. An easier question would be what haven't I found.

In cars that I have personally bought, I have found some cool stuff. A $10 bill from 1973or 74, an unopened box of trojens from 1972, several different sex toys, a pipe and bag of weed, nude photo's, etc...

I pulled the rad out of a Kcar I wrecking and a 3/8 Snap-on ratchet and 6" extension and a 10mm socket fell out from between it and the condensor.

My wifes 07 Charger was a former police detective car. While checking the car out I found a clip for a Glock that was full. It was located in between the spare tire and the battery. The guy showing me the car was speechless.

-
Back