Things to hang on the wall -- I want your ideas

-
Hang a Trojan Dispenser outside your dorm room. Not only will you be savior of the entire dorm, you could refill the thing with the free handfuls of condoms from the school medical office then charge $1 each. It will pay for itself 10 fold by Xmas break. It also let's the Freshmen ladies know where to come for safe sex.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Condom-Vending-...=BI_Vending&hash=item19bfa493f3#ht_500wt_1154

about $100 to start your endeavor

I love it! Only thing is, its 50 cents for 3 condoms from the school, AND we aren't allowed to operate a business out of the dorms... :(

You could hang womens panties on the wall. You could add them one or two at a time if your good! It could also be a good conversation starter. :-D

I made a really cool clock out of an old DeSoto hubcap and a $5 clock motor from Wal-Mart. My wife didn't think it went with "our" stuff. You could do the same thing with a breather lid and filter. Not just decorative, but usefull. I like the grill insert, too.

In the currant Hot Rod magizine there is a nice fold out of the new challenger with George Washington, I love it, hung it on my wall first thing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMRMW1FXSHw"]YouTube - 2010 Dodge Challenger "Freedom" 60-Second Commercial[/ame]

What year were you born? About 1991 or '92?
LMK
C

What year were you born? About 1991 or '92?
LMK
C

'92, why?

Some GREAT ideas guys, keep em coming!

I'll be sure to take a couple pics of the wall as it is now, and a few after I gather and hang stuff up.

Here are the new additions. Sorry for the sh*tty quality!

09262010194.jpg

09262010198.jpg

09262010193.jpg

09262010192.jpg

09262010191.jpg

09262010190.jpg

09262010189.jpg

get an American flag and hang it up. make the hippies at your school remember what makes everything in this great country possible.

American-Flag-Poster-C12006370.jpeg

In the currant Hot Rod magizine there is a nice fold out of the new challenger with George Washington, I love it, hung it on my wall first thing.

I got one of those posters from the Mopar dealer the other day. Free

-
Back