Thinking of Getting A New Phone

-

Drg racr

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a replacement cell phone. I have about 10 months left on my Verizon contract, and they will not let me upgrade till the contract is up. I asked.
Where is a good place to get a good used semi-smart phone or a refurbished phone? What are some things to look for when I do this?
I have a Samsung Intensity III slider phone now, not a smart phone. It shorts out and shuts off every time I slide the keyboard back into the phone.

I have bought several off ebay with good luck. Just buy from someone with a good feedback.

What we did to get my son a new phone was cancel his phone, pay the $200 term fee and get a new Samsung S4 for free on a new contract

I too have hit ebay up.
I had an old LG phone that crapped out, got another (used) for $10 and put my SIM card in...Got me along for another year until AT&T made changes in their system (and my service became spotty), then I finally got a new phone.

I would get a used Samsung Galaxy SIII off of your local Craigslist. They are plentiful now that most people have upgraded to the SIV and have any potential sellers meet you at the Verizon store to have the phone checked out before buying it.

I bought a smart phone from WalMart 8 months ago it was $80. I had Verizon for 13 years. It has been the best thing i have done in a long time! Straight talk to contracts $45 a month unlimited everything. It works better than my friends Iphone that he has to send back every month because he has a problem. Just saying.

I bought a smart phone from WalMart 8 months ago it was $80. I had Verizon for 13 years. It has been the best thing i have done in a long time! Straight talk to contracts $45 a month unlimited everything. It works better than my friends Iphone that he has to send back every month because he has a problem. Just saying.

My Son did the same thing and he is really happy with it.
I'm thinking to move to one also.

My contract with Verizon ran out a few monthes ago, and my monthly bill is a tad higher for one phone and no extras at all. (voice only)
$45 a month for everything including internet seems like a pretty good deal.
I don't text though, because there is not one person on this earth I need or want to be in touch with that much.:-D

-
Back