Thinking of picking this up

-

straightlinespeed

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Reaction score
I need to know what you guys think this is worth. Thinking of picking it up, to drive around.

I purchased this car in the mid-90's and drove it daily until about 10 years ago. It has been parked in my garage since. I am looking to make space this summer, and was seeing if anyone would make an offer to take it away before I part it out. What's included:

-1969 Dodge Dart 4dr, 225. Rust in the usual areas. Dent on front of hood. Hood is fitted with a functional scoop. Does not run. The rear axle has been replaced, and the odometer is not functional. There is a crack in the windshield. Rear window is fine.
-2 sets of wheels: 1 set of standard steel rims, 1 set of ralley rims.
-NOS Powershot kit with extra nozzles.
-Offenhauser 4bbl intake with K&N air filters
-Holley 390cfm 4bbl
-Clifford headers
-Holley electric fuel pump
-electronic ignition
-B&M Megashifter

This vehicle does not run and would have to be trailered or towed.

Well, it's got a bunch of goodies with it. Looks solid, from here anyway. Maaayyybe 2K.

It doesn't run so take that into consideration. If you mess with it and get it fired, they are gonna want more, so don't, that's in your favor. It's a more door, less desirable.

Offer them 1500.

That poor car, it used to be sooo nice, I was the 2nd owner, car only had 52,000 original miles, interior was perfect, original paint, engine ran like a top. I installed rallye rims, hood scoop (but cut no hole for fresh air) Offy intake and header, 390 Holley....she ran strong. This car sparkled and was super clean, rust free when I sold it.....this kinda hurts to see this...NOS, rust, speaker holes, floor shift......dang :banghead:

Here are some pics when I owned it, last time I seen it it was in Coon Rapids, Think I sold it around 1997.....always missed this car, I had plans to drop in a 383 I had and make a sleeper outta it.

Attachments

• scan0012.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 247
  • scan0011.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 238
  • scan0010.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 243
  • scan0003.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 259
  • scan0002.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 245
  • scan0001.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 252
That left front fender had a big dent toards the front, I popped it out so that is why there are some kinks, there are some minor dents on both sides cause the little old lady would hit the door jam on the garage cause it was so narrow the car barely fit, I remember spending a week just polishing the garage paint off with rubbing compound. Also, there are spots of sap that I could never buff out, the car came from up north near Cushing and the lady had big pine trees, some spots where the sap came off the paint was actually darker, suppose the paint faded a little or the sap discolored the paint? Notice the dent in the trunk lid? I also glued on a "225" emblem on the back from a Buick, If you have a rear pic of this car, it would positively be the same one, although, I believe it is. I used to have a picture of the engine, it was originally turquoise when I had it.

Rani, if you buy this car, I can throw in the original 13in blue rims that were on it!

If you want to know more on this call me Ramie, I think you still have my number. I would love an a-body daily driver, but you found it so I will not jump ahead of you. If you get this, we have a running slant six if you need one :glasses7:

Rani, if you buy this car, I can throw in the original 13in blue rims that were on it!

Thanks Pete! I'll keep ya posted

If you want to know more on this call me Ramie, I think you still have my number. I am tempted, I would love an a-body daily driver, but you found it so I will not jump ahead of you. If you get this, we have a running slant six if you need one :glasses7:

I cant believe its the same car. That is so crazy. So far the guy has not gotten back to me. Hoping he does! That is exactly why Im looking to pick it up Keith. My Scamp just isnt a daily driver and I would probably drive this all over the place. Although Dana kinda gave me that look... I dont think it will take much to convince her!

I drove this car 2 years in a row to Indianapolis for the Mopar Nationals....so many memories with this ride, I drove it everywhere :glasses7:

I drove this car 2 years in a row to Columbus OH for the Mopar Nationals....so many memories with this ride, I drove it everywhere :glasses7:

WOW! That is pretty cool to say!

Get it Ramie!!!! and loving all the mn members!!!

Working on it LOL. Ya, there are a few of us here buddy!

Here are some pics I took from the trip, look at that camcorder LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 131
  • scan0002.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 119
  • scan0003.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 139
  • scan0004.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 125
  • scan0005.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 128
-