Thinking of selling my 72 340 Duster

-

gburton

Reaction score
Need some opinions as to what my Duster might be worth, not sure, but I might sell it to a freind of mine. It is a true 340 car with numbers matching, rebuilt motor. Trans. is original and has not been rebuilt. Has the 3:23 sure grip 8 3/4 rear, good fender tag and build sheet. Org. trip green car with high back bucket seats. Good sharks tooth grill, new gas tank, sending unit, rebuilt front end, new shocks, org. air breather, headers, new 15" small bolt pattern Cragers and tires. Very straight and solid NC car. Minor rust bubbles in lower quarter. Tuff steering wheel. Have org. radio and 72 buckets for the car. Trans. does leak. Drum brakes. Org. exhaust tips. Drives good.

Thanks
Greg

Need some opinions as to what my Duster might be worth, not sure, but I might sell it to a freind of mine. It is a true 340 car with numbers matching, rebuilt motor. Trans. is original and has not been rebuilt. Has the 3:23 sure grip 8 3/4 rear, good fender tag and build sheet. Org. trip green car with high back bucket seats. Good sharks tooth grill, new gas tank, sending unit, rebuilt front end, new shocks, org. air breather, headers, new 15" small bolt pattern Cragers and tires. Very straight and solid NC car. Minor rust bubbles in lower quarter. Tuff steering wheel. Have org. radio and 72 buckets for the car. Trans. does leak. Drum brakes. Org. exhaust tips. Drives good.

Thanks
Greg

factory real 340 cars are going for 15K and up, depends on how origional numbers condition etc.

I saw many 340 Dusters (original 340 cars) going for $25K plus at the Nats in '07. And most needed some resto work.

Thanks for the opinions. My buddy came over this weekend and I think we have hammered out a price we can both live with. Now I just have to decide if I am ready to let it go.

Thanks
Greg

-
Back