-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969GTS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well, my wife was right. My ADHD has kicked in sooner that I thought. I'm already tired of polishing, vacuuming and detailing my car. I'm already wanting to build another project. I restored nine land rovers in ten years when I went through that passion. I'm a bit of an odd ball that enjoys the building and tinkering more than the driving and polishing. I'm already wanting to restore a 68 or 69 fast back barracuda or build an expedition land cruiser to travel the arctic. If I do sell, what do you guys think my dart is worth?

Here is what the car is all about

1969 Dodge Dart GTS (LS23P9E*******, solid rust free Oregon car. R4 red on black. Buckets, console, new interior Rally wheels with Custom Stockton 8” x 15” rear wheels. 27”x10.5” M/T Street ET’s. Competition engineering adjustable drag shocks.
340 4 barrel .30 over bore speed pro pistons, X heads, MSD 6A Ignition with MSD billet distributer, 750 speed demon, Edlebrock RPM air gap, 509 purple shaft, March pulleys and 120 amp polished aluminum alternator, Northern Aluminum dual bypass rad. Holly fuel pump, power master mini starter, Morroso oil pan and pump Headman headers 2.5” exhaust with cutouts.
Keith Hersberger built 727 torque-flight, 3500 RPM continental stall converter, manual valve body and kevlar bands, B&M transmission cooler.
8 3/4 Differential, 391:1 posi, moser axles, green bearings.
Large bolt pattern disc brakes, all new front end, new master cylinder and on and on.

Most part are new.

IMG_2139.jpg

I'm not very good at estimating what cars are worth but if you are looking for a new project(s), I'll make you a package deal on a
'68 Barracuda fastback and a '69 Dart WSS. ;)

Here is the last 1966 rover I did ....... ADHD! Most people wouldn't touch that mess but it was challenging and I had fun. I bent the front bumper on the second day I had it on the road arghhhh.

Pesto Start.jpg

resized.jpg

I'm not very good at estimating what cars are worth but if you are looking for a new project(s), I'll make you a package deal on a
'68 Barracuda fastback and a '69 Dart WSS. ;)

If I was to sell and take a partial trade on a barracuda I would be looking for a solid body to start with. I drove a long way to get this one because my welds look like bird ****. My two dream cars are darts and cuda's and I've done one now. What the heck is a WSS dart?

If I was to sell and take a partial trade on a barracuda I would be looking for a solid body to start with. I drove a long way to get this one because my welds look like bird ****. My two dream cars are darts and cuda's and I've done one now. What the heck is a WSS dart?

WSS= walking sideways on saturday.

hah :toothy10:

I know how you feel, I`d rather be wrenching than polishing any day of the week. My problem is I want to keep them all! If you can hold on to the car for a while you`ll probably do better. The economy is crap now and because of it our cars aren`t bringing much. I`d guess about $16,000.00 U.S..

Love the car ! unfortunately right now Im afraid you will be lucky to see 15K for it. Prices are dropping big in the last few months.

PS, I cant wait to be able to just polish mine, LOL

Huh, A USA only model maybe? I've never heard of one. I'm still mulling the idea over right now and using egag as a barometer. I may want to build a big block barracuda...... who knows. Maybe I should get a prescription for Ritalin ... it would be cheaper lol.

wow, since u like working on them and i just want mine to be done already how about i drop it off and just let me know when its done! nice car btw.

Hey 1969 Gts Me And My Brother Just Painted The 67 Rover,we Had To Weld A Few Things Here And There Of Course. It Is The Same Green Color As Yours,but We Dont Have The "bonnet Mounted Tire"

Sorry,i Guess Im To Stressed Out.just Got Back From Afghanastan.at Least I Had You Guys To Keep Me Company!!!!

I think you're best bet would just to keep it for now and enjoy it! I'm excited to see it and meet you at Mopar Madness!

DARTGAME is correct. WSS=Western Sport Special. I believe it was a California package only for Darts in '69 & Challengers in '70.

If you want a real laugh, check out the guy trying to sell a 68 for $80k!

BTW, nice car. I'm thinning out the herd, and going strictly Mopar, so if I can sell my 64 Impals convertible anytime soon, I'd be more than happy to buy your GTS.

Jay L. need's your GTS in his stable :cheers:
Nice job on the E-bay 8) The pictures sure tell the story

$22.300.00 is a guess :clock:

Hey 1969 Gts Me And My Brother Just Painted The 67 Rover,we Had To Weld A Few Things Here And There Of Course. It Is The Same Green Color As Yours,but We Dont Have The "bonnet Mounted Tire"

Bet you had fun with all the British fine thread bolts and whitworth nuts and bolts.

I've had several offers to trade Harly's but never got into bikes. May consider a partial trade on a smaller (shorter than a Dart) fresh water fishing boat and trailer that fits in my garage. We'll see what happens on egag but I'm in no rush ...... just board ..... dam ADHD.

Oh You Mean The Car That Was For Sale On Numerous Web Sites, And Now You Wont Sell????

If your referring to my car My wife and I decided that since everyone went out of the way to help us so that I wouldnt have to sell it wouldnt be right to sell it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back