Thinking of sprucing up engine compartment

-
Correct Stiix. And they just turned 16 yo...double trouble. My hair seems to be getting greyer just thinking about it!

I actually just got the best/worst idea ever... I am also an enthusiast about tanks, and one of my favorite colors on the planet is olive drab... What would you think about an olive drab/GI themed engine? I would go for a matte finish, and could even paint white lettering on it.

I think that might actually look very cool. And would definitely stand out from the crowd. (And I like tanks too!)

I love to hear about people wanting to spruce things up! It's what keeps me motivated every day. Here's a few ideas from my customers' photos. There are hundreds more on my website if you need inspiration.

Adam Hall Edelbrock dress up parts installed Jan 3, 2014.jpg

Carl Blake engine bay 1.jpg

Dave Ford's parts installed May 21, 2014.jpg

Doc's air cleaner installed.jpg

Don Pell's MT valve covers July 2013.jpg

Eric Valentin's engine bay.jpg

Greg Hendrick's 68 GTX engine bay finished.jpg

James Counts' engine bay.jpg

Kocuda Ken's engine bay.jpg

Max's Commando valve covers installed Oct 27 2014 2.jpg

Mike S - Motor - Top.jpg

Pastor Tom's engine bay 2.jpg

View attachment 1715014459

Okay, that is NOT fair. All of those engines look amazing! Now I'm waffling between Mopar Blue/Turquoise with factory-style valve covers, or painting it red and keeping the M/T covers I have.

I recently joined the b body forum to check things out and to see if any yummy rims pop up. Holy crap! Some of the engine bays are cavernous!!

and give TechFlex F6 a look for your wire loom..

-
Back