Thinking of taking stripe off.

-
I'd take it off because it looks like a huge record scratch and leave it off. I used to be into stripes when I was younger but now I find them a bit obnoxious. Just my .02

Not a fan but it's your car. If you like it leave it. I agree that the correct stripe follows the body lines better.

That stripe looks great! Leave it. You have custom touches anyway

I like the stripe. If anything though you could replace it with the correct slanted strip. I like mine as it was painted on.

Maybe these will help, quick/dirty edits...
Green1-edit.jpg

Green2_edit.jpg

Green3_edit.jpg

What if you kept the stripe, but lost the green?
That car would look killer in EL5

Personally, I’d rather have the back stripes on mine, but I have them going down the length which is okay too. But I wouldn’t want to take mine off for the tail one.

1487C177-5CA8-45BB-A0F8-40606CB215E3.jpeg

6C66BD0D-6BFB-4A2A-93D8-5CBBBAD366F3.jpeg

C4655ECA-330E-4E84-8E49-344762559FFD.png

What if you kept the stripe, but lost the green?
That car would look killer in EL5
Lol, well that would be a huge pain in the ***, pull the engine etc for a color change! Not going to paint the car and I like the F6 green. There are some other colors that would look great on it but just not looking to paint another car.

Lol, well that would be a huge pain in the ***, pull the engine etc for a color change! Not going to paint the car and I like the F6 green. There are some other colors that would look great on it but just not looking to paint another car.
Yeah, I hear you
There is just something about that particular green that i dont like

-
Back