This guy hasn't a clue what a Hemi is

-
well, i always assume guys know more than me. i dont like to challenge men but hearing this makes me think that a lot of them prolly have me fooled about what they really know :coffee2:

Could be Rani. You know how we all talk here just make a comparison.

Hey I got one of those 2 barrel Hemis with 4 turbos and a 727 904 combination trans in it.
is that whats in your charger cliff? better not let asa work on it, lol love that charger though it's a beauty.really.you should send that thing to california.

is that whats in your charger cliff? better not let asa work on it, lol love that charger though it's a beauty.really.you should send that thing to california.

The one in my sig and avatar is what I want my Charger to look like when it's done.

That made my head hert thinking lol

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

sounds like you have trained three Jedi there, in the way of the force ......Princess Liea would be proud of you bcoz you were our last hope

Thanks, I tried, and my wife is pretty knowledgeable too, at least on basic mopar id. I have to test her now on the hemi thing. :)

So has anyone counter offered on this Galen Govier certified one of none Hemi Diplomat?:joker:

isnt this the car that Mr. Galen certified as built during the assembly line workers lunch breaks and it was never supposed to be released to the public and made its first appearence to the public when it beat out a superbird on Telladega, during a secret testing :joker:......oh dang....this is fun ROFLMAO

Hahahaha ! My nephew wouldn't know a Hemi if it popped out of his rectum ! My girlfriend could rebuild one with her eyes closed and one hand tied behind her back .

You bunch of DoDo's! You can't put 302 Ferd heads on a teen and make it a Hemi! Besides it don't have the Hemi fender badge.

Rani, I don't think there is any way to tell about the 302 casting heads without pulling a valve cover. The number is under the rocker shaft between the second and third rocker stand. tmm

A four door hemi car.
Just what I was looking for.
I think they made those in Australia.

I suppose there is a small chance it has a 8 1/4 rear..
It will go under a Duster.
Of course the the one I got was under a cop car.

Had a guy come into AAP looking for Honda Mazda parts. Wouldn't take NO for an answer that it had to be one or the other. Left for AZ. Said THEY know what I want!

isnt this the car that Mr. Galen certified as built during the assembly line workers lunch breaks and it was never supposed to be released to the public and made its first appearence to the public when it beat out a superbird on Telladega, during a secret testing :joker:......oh dang....this is fun ROFLMAO

Yep, that's the same car!! I read that article in the June 1985 issue of Mopar BS.:toothy7:

When I had my 71 hemicuda, I knew there wasn't another one in town, so when I saw an ad for one in the local paper I nearly choked on my coffee. I called the number and a middle-aged man answed, descibed the car to me and told me about the hemi engine and shaker scoop. I jumped in my cuda and drove there only to find a rusted 71 Barracuda, 318, auto. Someone had bonded a Trans am shaker scoop to the standard flat hood, and he argued with me that the engine was a Hemi because it was orange and had black valve covers..."just like the ones I saw in the magazines" he said. I walked him over to my Cuda and educated him on what a REAL Hemicuda was. I decided to pass on the $10,000 asking price which was 5 times it value back then.

-
Back