This guy was pissed

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok I thought I scored a set of 8 3/4 shock plates.This guy luckly not far from ansewred my want add for the shock plates he also is selling outher Dart parts.Well he shows up at the door with some kind of shock mount with the mount for the shock and only 2 holes for the u bolt to mount to.I showed him my 7 1/4 plate and he had no idea what to make of it,I said there are four holes to clanp things up.Looks at me says nothing and leaves very un happy.So I am on the hunt for the shock plates.May have to by new.

Pre-'72 pickups had a shock mount like you described and they too had 8 3/4's. So if your ad only said 8 3/4 shock plates and not "car" 8 3/4 shock plates that is why he made the mistake.

Chuck

I had something similar happen to me...I was selling a slant 6 intake & exhaust manifold. i was clear it was for a mopar AND had pictures. this guy emails me and says he's gonna come pick it up the same day. well turns out he drove 2 hours in the rain in his 1956 chevy truck with an inline 6....he looked at it and asked "this is for a chevy, right?" well, he was really upset, and had to drive back home in the rain, with no part. lol i felt bad and offered gas money, but he just left...

Ok guys were is a good place to get them fast.my plan is to have that rear in no laiter than the first of April.

Manciniracing has them. They ship UPS ($$$)

Thanks rumblefish360,I found a set for sure.I have placed a add here in town I will give it a few days Thanks to all.I hope that guys feeling are not hurt today.

-
Back