This guy's an idiot...

-
yha yha thats it! why did I spend all that time in school learning how to repair cars when Honda is now making a non serviceable car? What a wast of time school was.......

Wow I hope thats all satire.

I hope thats all satire.

If it's not this guy needs to back slowly away from his car, put his Chinese tool set down, and walk away...

Turning a car upside down to change oil is a good one, though, you gotta admit. Guess he's never seen a Benz, or a BMW, or a GM, or a Hyundai...

Robert I have worked on the upsidedown lube rack for chrysler for a while now so don't rock the boat on this one.

how about you pull the drain plug, let it all drain, and then OMG LYKE DA FILTER HAS NO OILS IN IT TO MAKE BIG MESS. DAT WEY WEE DONT HAVE TO TURN CAR UPSIDEDOWN! Moron.

I'd like to know where the idiot lives so I could turn him in to the EPA for all the oil he's dumping on the ground. See how funny he thinks it is when they make him dig all the crap up, have it hauled off to a hazardous waste dump and then have to fill the hole back in. Bet he'd get a big hoot outta that!

Isn't that why some manufacturers are goin to NO sump plug...so dumbarse morons don't dump oil on the ground........so you need a long suction tube to get oil out of the sump via the dipstick tube.
I haven't seen a sump with no plug yet.....I heard that in Eurpoe they have them....is this true???
The Holden Alloytech V6 has a cartridge type filter at the top of the engine.

Moron's like this is why the world is in the shape it's in and they should be neutered so they can't reproduce. The other idiot that posted not knowing he ever had to change the oil might even be dumber.

I don't think he could possibly be serious, his other stuff seems to poke fun in a sarcastic dumb way....

And to think he's probably breeding others just like him..... That is if he can find his dip stick.

Some of the responses are just as if not more stupid.

Step one in removing the heater blower motor in a 1976 Benz 240D with air conditioning.......

Remove back seats..................

-
Back