This Is Gross So Please Don't Read It Unless You Brace Yourself First

-

dibbons

Reaction score
I was not aware that a TV series called "The Excorcist" ran for two seasons awhile back. Just started watching it tonight, episode 3, and it really freaked me out:

One of the most shocking scenes from The Exorcist, released in 1973, was when young Regan (played by Linda Blair) violently masturbated with a crucifix. The writers of Fox’s TV series based on the film reimagined this notorious scene with shocking results. During Episode 3 (Let ‘Em In) which aired last Friday, possessed Casey Rance (played by Hannah Kasulka) has an intimate encounter with a hot curling iron! The scene was intensified by the sounds of sizzling flesh, and a look of pleasure on Casey’s face.

I don't know if it's more gross than dumb.
People really go for the ''shock value'' with programs like this.............
That's why i prefer to watch true crime shows on various channels, at least you know it's real.

One of my friends and I took our motorcycles to a drive in when the original Exorcist came out.
My friend didn't want to ride home by himself afterwards and asked if he could follow me to my house and sleep on my couch.:D
I never let him live that down.

Gross enough to still want to talk about it in public... You see these things more and more often.
Where exactly should I have braced myself on/with? That's a key piece of information that seems to be missing from this topic... ;)

-
Back