This is just amazing...

-

Sinister.

Reaction score
It's amazing what a college student can do with a bunch of pvc...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV5id_HknSA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - [ORIGINAL] --Just awesome talent--[/ame]

Outstanding and very creative, I give him an A for his build and an A+ for his talent and memory, I see dedication and and a strong gift of rhythmic talent

In my own word's ROCK ON !!!! thank you for sharing

I hope he got an A.

absolutely amazing,,,,,,,,,but how much weed was smoked to come up with the idea, not to mention the amount consumed during construction,lol

$10 bucks says he's a band student! lol

Seriously though, I can spot a band geek from a mile away. We all got that certain groove that we each jam out to, I'm thinkin' he plays percussion. Regardless, he's awesome.

First, I applaud a kid who selects to do something beyond playing video games or guitar hero! That in itself distinguishes him. To add to that, the engineering required to conceptualize and then construct such an instrument from PVC, and spatula's takes this lad to a completely different level....when you add the ability to actually play music and not just chopsticks but everything from the Hall of the mountain king to lady gaga to Ozzy is separates this kid from the crowd in a huge way!!!
He is inspired, creative, exhibits both mechanical and broad musical aptitude and follows through on his thoughts and dreams.....hopefully he is not involved with any controlled substances to dull any of his many talents.... it is refreshing to see a kid take this kind of initiative to display his individuality, vs stuffing his earlobes with wood plugs or droooping his pants below his asscheeks or getting foolish tats in visible places or thinking that he will become famous playing guitar hero!!!!...which is stuff that anyone with a properly vacuum packed head can do.....this kid is a breed apart and is both talented and refreshing.

First, I applaud a kid who selects to do something beyond playing video games or guitar hero! That in itself distinguishes him. To add to that, the engineering required to conceptualize and then construct such an instrument from PVC, and spatula's takes this lad to a completely different level....when you add the ability to actually play music and not just chopsticks but everything from the Hall of the mountain king to lady gaga to Ozzy is separates this kid from the crowd in a huge way!!!
He is inspired, creative, exhibits both mechanical and broad musical aptitude and follows through on his thoughts and dreams.....hopefully he is not involved with any controlled substances to dull any of his many talents.... it is refreshing to see a kid take this kind of initiative to display his individuality, vs stuffing his earlobes with wood plugs or droooping his pants below his asscheeks or getting foolish tats in visible places or thinking that he will become famous playing guitar hero!!!!...which is stuff that anyone with a properly vacuum packed head can do.....this kid is a breed apart and is both talented and refreshing.
Well said .

Very well said!

wow, that was great and bordering on brilliance. Oh what the hell, that was brilliant!

So simple a caveman could do it. Oh wait, The caveman did create various musical instruments from available materials.

-
Back