This is my 100th post on fabo!

-

68valiant400

Reaction score
:notworth:Just want to use this post to thank everyone at www.forabodiesonly.com and all the members for your help and info I have received from everyone. When I first found fabo and became a member my 68 valiant was sitting in my driveway looking really sad with a blown 400bb, with the help of fabo I was able to install my new motor, which is currently a 383bb (so i guess I should change name to 68valiant 383!) lol but i was able to completely take out and replace my wiring harness which I never thought I could do, and get it running better than ever. If anyone every needs a hand with anything there's a friend here to help.So for my 100th post here THANK YOU EVERYONE!

mopar 027.jpg

I need my driveway shoveled if you have time ;)
Hope to read a few hundred more of your posts over the years. You might even catch up to Adam someday!

Congratulations 68valiant400.!! 100 and counting!!.
The Canadian folks sure know how to make a fast A.
Looking forward to your new post.

Your car is a dandy!! Work well dune.

Congrats 68 Valiant! 100 posts....then it becomes 500...then 1,000...then 2,000....then....you realize you should be outside wrenching or cruising!

I'm glad some of our fellow board members have been helpful. Now that you've gone through a few new projects this makes YOU a valuable asset to the next guy whom asks "how do I do..." and you know the answer!

Enjoy your next post milestone!

ya for sure it's awesome i have already helped a few people walking them through harness installs, when before this site i couldn't even do my own, now its second nature totally re-wiring a car (old ones anyway lol ) learned tones and have talked and made friends with some really nice people. We all know a few characters that make this site fun with there wild stories, i log on daily just to read the off topic stuff too. Its become my online family

Like John said ,before you know it those posts add up and you`re spending every spare computer moment on FABO! I wouldn`t know a thing about that though????:)

Like John said ,before you know it those posts add up and you`re spending every spare computer moment on FABO! I wouldn`t know a thing about that though????:)

:-\" I had somthing to say!! but I forgot it:-k

Congratz 68valiant!

The whole idea of a shared pool of knowledge that can be accessed almost instantly is something that I couldn't have possibly forseen when I first got into the hobby in the early 80's. I don't how old you are, but if you're 40 or older. you know exactly what I mean.

I remeber hitting the library to get any and every book they had on mechanics, basic electricity and high performace. :read2:The pickings were mighty slim back then, as this was the beggining of the age of the yuppie, and anyone who actually wanted to work on their own car was considered a big loser. They even pulled the shop out of our high school right after I graduated, both the metal shop and auto shop.

Anyway, to get information was very difficult and the phone was my only recourse. I used to hassle my shop teacher and brother in law constantly. Getting part numbers and interchange information was almost impossible.

With the advent of the internet, this information can be gathered almost instantly. To me, it's such an important tool that I ran a LAN line into the garage, lol!

Anyway, glad to see that you've made great use of this tool and are sharing your knowledge as well. Keep it up and you'll be a post ***** just like me! :cheers:LOL!

Joe

BTW, don't try to catch up to Adam, he joined in Dec. 1969. lol!

Congrats. on your first 100 post
7.gif
that is just the beginning of your FABO addiction!

iam only 24 so when i need info i usually go to the old generation car guys, but getting them to help is a diffrent story.and i dont trust chevy or ford guys for info or any garage so having an online instant info place is key. there are other sites but i dont like them, there hard to navigate and the people are jerks who think they know it all, this is by far the best site and i tell everyone mopar guy i meet about it.

iam only 24 so when i need info i usually go to the old generation car guys, but getting them to help is a diffrent story.and i dont trust chevy or ford guys for info or any garage so having an online instant info place is key. there are other sites but i dont like them, there hard to navigate and the people are jerks who think they know it all, this is by far the best site and i tell everyone mopar guy i meet about it.

Amen, my young Mopar brother!

Your on your way to catching me !

Where are we racing too.:burnout: Oh you red lighted me.:toothy7:

Wait till I get my 63 and we will race again.:sign5:

Good one sir.:thumbrig:

I like the whay he used his 100th post. good one:thumbrig:

-
Back