this is my grandaughter u are praying for

-
This is Kiera again at BC Children's hospital in Vancouver.
She was scheduled to have a shunt replaced that was put in during her 2nd heart surgery when she was a baby. She is now 4 1/2 and this procedure was required.
There were complications and another emergency surgery was done yesterday.
She is still in ICU and the surgeon said it's all up to her now.
Just wanted to give u an update as it's been a while since I posted info about her.

IMG_1605.JPG

She will have you in a dress at her princess tea party in no time flat. Thank God

Continued Prayers for Kiera's speedy recovery, and for everyone that has the pleasure of knowing her.

Prayers sent, my friend, for healing and hope for her, you, and the rest of the family.

Kiera has been moved out of ICU to the 3rd floor. She is a fighter that's for sure. The doctors want to keep her in the hospital to monitor her progress. No ETA on length of stay in hospital...that depends on her.
thanks again for all your kind thoughts and prayers.

K.JPG

Look at that smile!!! Awesome. Tough little nut has been thru tons and has zipper to prove it.
Continued prayers for everyone.

God surely made one of his hardest-fighting creations with Kiera. Whatever most of us have been through doesn't even come close. Thank you for the beautiful and heart-melting photo of her now! More prayers, to get her home with her parents and sister.:thankyou:

Praying for your beautiful granddaughter. Mine will be having surgery on Wednesday.

-
Back