this should be a crime....

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
mopar or not this makes me sad. And the horrible thing is most of the owners of the cars never want to part with them because one day "there going to fix them up" but it never comes true and they sit there and rot.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R39wb7gNb_o&feature=related"]YouTube - Classics Rotting Away[/ame]

This is not news

It happens every day

It's what makes surviving cars worth more money

If every hemi Cuda ever made was still "here" they wouldn't be worth nearly as much

Should be illegal? In many places it is illegal to have wrecks sitting around like that thanks to nimby nieghbours.Thats what should be illegal,nieghbours that cant mind thier own business..

i dont mean truly illegal i mean just letting them cars go to waste ALOT of those may potentially be rare cars. but we will never know

i dont mean truly illegal i mean just letting them cars go to waste ALOT of those may potentially be rare cars. but we will never know

I understand.

I just think it's ironic that these same cars will just get crushed due to the very intrusive bylaw bible thumpers trying to ruin a hobby. As if the enviro MENTALISTS arent enough!

I understand.

I just think it's ironic that these same cars will just get crushed due to the very intrusive bylaw bible thumpers trying to ruin a hobby. As if the enviro MENTALISTS arent enough!

funny thing is al gore's SUV uses the same gas consumption as most of our cars:shock:

-
Back