This site has spoiled me!!

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So I traded for a neon a few weeks back, the passenger door and rocker have a dent in them, the po sent a matching color door with but it's a manual door and the car is power. The po said everything will swap over but I figured I'll see how big a pain it is to do that, since I plan on repainting the car anyway I might be better off just buying a power door. Well I went to neons.org and in the "main menu" the tech options were 1st Gen or 2nd Gen, since my cars a 99 I went to 1st gen expecting everything to be broke down into sections like it is here (general discussions, wheels and tires, body and interior, slant 6, FI, etc. but noooo EVERYTHING is thrown into one section!! Needless to say I did not sign up there....

We truly are blessed to have the amazing site that we have here at FABO!! A huge thankyou to all who made/make this possible!!

this site rules!!!! for so many reasons.....I could make a list of reasons but it would take awhile and take a lot of space here

So I traded for a neon a few weeks back, the passenger door and rocker have a dent in them, the po sent a matching color door with but it's a manual door and the car is power. The po said everything will swap over but I figured I'll see how big a pain it is to do that, since I plan on repainting the car anyway I might be better off just buying a power door. Well I went to neons.org and in the "main menu" the tech options were 1st Gen or 2nd Gen, since my cars a 99 I went to 1st gen expecting everything to be broke down into sections like it is here (general discussions, wheels and tires, body and interior, slant 6, FI, etc. but noooo EVERYTHING is thrown into one section!! Needless to say I did not sign up there....

We truly are blessed to have the amazing site that we have here at FABO!! A huge thankyou to all who made/make this possible!!

Yes, this is a great site.

He is correct that the parts will swap over and it isn't that hard. If you buy another door unless it is the same color you will have to paint the door jambs and that will cost you more money so keep that in mind.

Yes, this is a great site.

He is correct that the parts will swap over and it isn't that hard. If you buy another door unless it is the same color you will have to paint the door jambs and that will cost you more money so keep that in mind.

I'm repainting the whole car sassy grass so I'll need to paint the jambs either way.

-
Back