this was going to the crusher !

-
WOW!!!! Nice score....sublime H code with a ralleye dash and console too?
Jeeeeez...how come I can never come across something like this?? Good luck!

0 MY!!!! What a great save, I bet someone did not pay the rent and got booted out and the land lord had it moved off the property :coffee2:
Well it could happen :D Congratulations and thank you for spotting it and taking it under your wing before the cutting and crushing began :cheers:

actually the owner had passed away & the property sat for a while , a friend of a friend spotted it & told me about it . I had told him to contact me if he was able to find anything out . Well he called me & shot a # at me and i jumped on it . I think it was $1200 was well spent .:D

great score, the complete dash, steering column, and seats with tracks is easily worth over 1000

yes the parts alone are worth $$ , it wont turn into a parts car though . Cant wait to start messing with it

i was a little excited..ok a lot & missed steering wheel specifics

Nice find exactly what i am looking for but it has to be a documented 4-speed BTW i have a excellent used trunk pan and tub 1 piece complete for that car PM me if interested

they are 360 heads , they appear to be in decent shape . I havent checked the casting #s yet , 587 ? i think @ 1st glance

after i get it cleaned up blow out all the rat turds lol

actually the owner had passed away & the property sat for a while , a friend of a friend spotted it & told me about it . I had told him to contact me if he was able to find anything out . Well he called me & shot a # at me and i jumped on it . I think it was $1200 was well spent .:D

You need to go poke around where it sat, and see if the original 340/727 is laying around somewhere! Nice save....glad you got it. :prayer:

Very COOL!!!!! Thanks for saving another mopar!!!!!! GREAT color!!!

i would have loved to have the opportunity to look for the original engine and trans , i was told im 1st in line if they find it on the property . A lot of debris from what i was told . someone ran over the hood and back seat also while it was out there:banghead: . They had also mentioned a lil red express was being hauled out too . i'll wait & see what's up with it ....hopefully it didnt go right to the scrap yard

-
Back