This was pretty cool!

-

salinasjoel

Learning Daily
Reaction score
Local car show in Indiana. Not uncommon to see mopars since its not too far from an old Chrysler plant, however these 3 mopars all showed up on there own and happened to park next to each other. Oh and I forgot to mention all 3 of these guys purchased these cars off the lot brand new and have kept them ever since! The Duster was repainted from original green but the Dart has the paint it came with. The Charger obviously had mods but the title is still the original owner. This is a local show with 130 cars not the Nats so to see this was in my opinion pretty spectacular.

Attachments

• SANY1272.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 184
  • SANY1273.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 177
  • SANY1274.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 169
  • SANY1275.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 164
Excellente... Mopars ( multiple ) ,at a small show,is really cool...

love the charger , thanks for sharing

got to be a judge in a car show yesterday. too many cars in the stock class for the amount of judges. really got hurried in the pm to finish. absolutely missed the sharpest road runner I`ve ever seen (saw it when I was leaving) would have voted it sharpest in show. was also a 68 and 69 barracuda fastback there. both were more perfect than they were when new, except for the rear trunk trim on the 68, it would have contended for best in show too. all this being said, the stock class had brand new corvettes and mustangs w/ new paint jobs till I was sick of them! don`t think much of new car in carshows. anybody can buy a car, doesn`t prove anything except you`ve got a little (or mo) money ! there were some kick a$$ hotrods, "they called them modified". a bunch of the stock class cars should have been in that class, as they were had things on them that weren`t stock. probably never will let myself get talked into that again!! :eek:ops:

-
Back