Thought I say HI, this seems like a cool site

-

dodge freak

Reaction score
HI everybody, was on dodgecharger dot com for 6 months and was a old timer but it got old ha ha. Was not going to join anymore sites but this one seems great so I thought why not. Been in to cars for 25 years and in to Mopars for 20 years. I think I know alot and enjoy helping others and sometimes I even still have a question or two. Hope this site has a spelling checker cause I stink at spelling. Have not check out the off topic posts but hope others here do not call each others names and say hatefull things just cause they do not agree with a opinion. Anyways I hope I can be helpfull to others and hope this place does not get OLD soon. :headbang:

Oh and I was like most on dodgecharger by thinking the new 4 door charger stinks and love Mopars but most that are at least 20 years old.

Welcome...It's a pretty cool site, glad you found us. There's always someone around to have a chat with....or chuck at. Enjoy! :headbang:

pic4.JPG

Those are very cool cars, I have a heavy weight mopar-a 79 St Regis with a built 318 and 3.91 gears. Like to lose 500 lbs one day and now know for sure its a A body mopar I want., but the St Regis holds the road great and looks great too so I am in no rush, heck I have had it now for 14 years ! Maybe just have to get 2 mopars one day-the old lady would have a fit though so it have to wait I guess. It does seem not as many folks are on here, I found this place by looking for info on mopar cylinders heads on google , it was on like the 30th page. Yeah I am glad I found it, like the USA AND Canada flags. I live by Detroit so I get to vist Canada offen, people are great there but the USA freeways are more -can I say fun ? But hey I like the Canadian girls for sure 8-)

Love that stop lights are timed for 70 mph too-thats great. Some new guy on dodgecharger was crying that he been rear ended 3 times this summer and I told him to quit stoping for yellow lights , boy did I get alot of flap for that :sad:

well mabe he should stop stopping for yellows.. i look both ways when going thru green lights just because of the people that run reds..

welcome to the site.. you'll be glad you joined.. no other site like it around!

and ignorance isnt really tolorated here, nor cursing! to a degree tho..

kinda like.. Most of us just sit on our @ss'$ and chit chat

Canuck salute!! :headbang:

Welcome to the site ya big Freak, dodgefreak that is.This site never gets old, and you WILL get lots of flap here. Luckily it's all in good fun, these are a great bunch of guys, oops, and a couple of great gals too.
Welcome aboard neighbor!!

MtNemoMopar said:
Welcome to the site ya big Freak, dodgefreak that is.This site never gets old, and you WILL get lots of flap here. Luckily it's all in good fun, these are a great bunch of guys, oops, and a couple of great gals too.
Welcome aboard neighbor!!

The gals must hide however and don't come out much.. :love4: :blackeye:

Welcome aboard. There's quite a different attitude here than at some of the other sites. There's always the occasional temper flare up, but everybody seems mature enough to recogonize that we all can't agree all of the time, and most people are big enough to appologize and the waters smooth over again. :) Enjoy.

dodge freak said:
HI everybody, was on dodgecharger dot com for 6 months and was a old timer but it got old ha ha. Was not going to join anymore sites but this one seems great so I thought why not. Been in to cars for 25 years and in to Mopars for 20 years. I think I know alot and enjoy helping others and sometimes I even still have a question or two. Hope this site has a spelling checker cause I stink at spelling. Have not check out the off topic posts but hope others here do not call each others names and say hatefull things just cause they do not agree with a opinion. Anyways I hope I can be helpfull to others and hope this place does not get OLD soon. :headbang:

Oh and I was like most on dodgecharger by thinking the new 4 door charger stinks and love Mopars but most that are at least 20 years old.

I'm also on LXforums.com and 300cforums for my 300C

I jsut bought this 69 Dart GTS 440 so now I am on here as well.

Seem like a great bunch of folks and a very informative site.

Chas

Welcome aboard, you will enjoy this site. Great bunch of people on hear and for the most part they respect others opinions and open to new suggestions, not narrow minded. We all get along and newbies such as me dont get looked down on for not knowing. It is great to have the help for sure, enjoy!

-
Back