Thoughts and prayers please

-
Thanks for all the support friends! This is tough! Been real tough for the last few days. Feel like a sponge right now.... They have been my family away from home for years, our customers our neighbors and our friends. Took care of us when we were broke and Jen made the best fudge ever! We are here for James now and forever. I can only hope that we can return all the love right back to James now and that Jennifer is pain free and home where she belongs...........
Thanks Chucky and thanks gang!
Larry & Kerry

I am very sorry to hear this. Prayers on the way.

Darryl

Thanks for all the support friends! This is tough! Been real tough for the last few days. Feel like a sponge right now.... They have been my family away from home for years, our customers our neighbors and our friends. Took care of us when we were broke and Jen made the best fudge ever! We are here for James now and forever. I can only hope that we can return all the love right back to James now and that Jennifer is pain free and home where she belongs...........
Thanks Chucky and thanks gang!
Larry & Kerry

I help any way I can. Aside from my wife and daughter, your the closest to family I have out here. :)

It's nice to meet new people and nicer to make new friends!
Family is family and they will always be family! Close as it gets. Like it or not.
Friends are cherished! They care and help because they can, not because they have to.., stick up for you and pick you up. We can laugh and cry together. Just like family!
For all the friends I have I say Thank You! I will work to keep these relationships strong.
..and my family knows... they're stuck with me.:D
Chuck, thanks! Lets hook-up soon.
Larry & Kerry

It's nice to meet new people and nicer to make new friends!
Family is family and they will always be family! Close as it gets. Like it or not.
Friends are cherished! They care and help because they can, not because they have to.., stick up for you and pick you up. We can laugh and cry together. Just like family!
For all the friends I have I say Thank You! I will work to keep these relationships strong.
..and my family knows... they're stuck with me.:D
Chuck, thanks! Lets hook-up soon.
Larry & Kerry

Yes sir! Name the time

-
Back